PDA

View Full Version : I saw'll Saul. Saul I saw'll, y'all.

mehugtree
11-23-2004, 09:55 AM
Saul Williams came to town the other night. It was freakin awesome. Go see him if he comes around. ANd the new (?) self-titled album is really, really good.

Lyrics Born coming to town next week. yee haw!

oh, and we had Extreme Midget Wrestling the other night. Midgets!! BLoody ones!!!

very classy.

bye

-mht

Tantrum
11-23-2004, 10:01 AM
quite ecclectic. I guess that comes from not having the "big" name acts come through Atlanta.:p

NoKnees
11-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Good review... I was on the fence about grabbing Saul's newest, as I hadn't heard much about it yet. Guess I can get it now.. :)

And Lyrics Born should be a good show. Yeah Area represent! Sorry, got carried away as he's supposedly our 'local talent'.

Was bummed. Tried to grab the new "Handsome Boy Modeling School" CD down at Tower Records and they didn't have it. Wassup with that? Had to grab some old DJ Krush and Blackilicious instead...

Tantrum
11-24-2004, 10:00 AM
I pegged you as an internet pirate.:D Or, have you been subpoenaed for downloading Brittany songs?:o

NoKnees
11-24-2004, 10:13 AM
I'm an equal opportunity music user. Translation: I couldn't download it off the internet fast enough, so I bought it.

So, you weren't far from it... I tend to preview my music via the internet, and if I find that it's replayable, I consider buying it. Sometimes I actually do buy it...

As for Brirttany, heck I didn't even know how to spell her name.. Besides, I'd rather just watch her videos than listen to her music... "Toxic" anyone?

Tantrum
11-24-2004, 11:03 AM
I tend to preview my music via the internet, and if I find that it's replayable, I consider buying it. Sometimes I actually do buy it...I think this is exactly how the music industry should do it. Take advantage of the internet and get people into their music then have people buy it at a store or for cheap on the internet.

mehugtree
11-27-2004, 09:33 AM
yeah, not much in the way of big name acts, but a couple recent shows that you might of enjoyed, like Bobby McFerrin! Or Elton John!!!

right up you alley, eh?>

-mht

Tantrum
11-29-2004, 08:03 AM
It's Sir Elton to you!:D