PDA

View Full Version : K2 Access or Burton Clash? and about tcehnine mfm

yoon3606
11-04-2004, 09:16 PM
both are 03-04 moldel. im a freerider who mainly go on slopes and love to throw jumps. i was about to get clash, but after forum talks im more inclined to K2 access. i hear clash is too much of beginner board and i will outgrow it too quickly, and sidewall comstruction in K2 is better for me and more durable than cap construction in Clash. one guy at local shop really liked access too. what do you all gotta say?

And do you know anyone who had problems with techinie mfm 03-04? i just got mine but some ppl say the ratchel slips and it breaks.

thx

MARK
11-05-2004, 04:17 AM
both are 03-04 moldel. im a freerider who mainly go on slopes and love to throw jumps. i was about to get clash, but after forum talks im more inclined to K2 access. i hear clash is too much of beginner board and i will outgrow it too quickly, and sidewall comstruction in K2 is better for me and more durable than cap construction in Clash. one guy at local shop really liked access too. what do you all gotta say?

And do you know anyone who had problems with techinie mfm 03-04? i just got mine but some ppl say the ratchel slips and it breaks.

thx
They are both really about the same in quality and rider ability they're at. Last year's Clash was a cap board while the Access had K2's Hybritech construction. That's about the only notable difference betwen the two. Because of that I would lean a little towards the Access if they are the same $, but you could go either way if they are both a good width for your boot size.

yoon3606
11-05-2004, 05:24 PM
thanks mark
my shoe size is 8 so i dont think i should worry about board with lol/
and Access is 35 bucks cheaper. so access it is.