PDA

View Full Version : Ride Yukon

Bozo
10-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Hi all,

I am brand spankin' new around here and just wanted to throw a question out there. I have just today been presented with the first refusal on a unused 2003 169 Ride Yukon. My personal details are 200 pounds, 6'3" (shouldn't matter, but there you have it), size 12 feet and I am an experienced powder and back country rider.

The Yukon is being offered up with unused '03 Ride SPi bindings for $400 CDN. Sounds too good to be true, eh?

Can anyone think of any reason to NOT buy this board?

Thanks in advance for an advice offered.

B.

Dr Pooh
10-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi all,

I am brand spankin' new around here and just wanted to throw a question out there. I have just today been presented with the first refusal on a unused 2003 169 Ride Yukon. My personal details are 200 pounds, 6'3" (shouldn't matter, but there you have it), size 12 feet and I am an experienced powder and back country rider.

The Yukon is being offered up with unused '03 Ride SPi bindings for $400 CDN. Sounds too good to be true, eh?

Can anyone think of any reason to NOT buy this board?

Thanks in advance for an advice offered.

B.

Would you consider an unused Never Summer Legacy 174 cm? :D

NoKnees
10-25-2004, 08:00 AM
Can't think of any reason why that board wouldn't work for you. Width works with your shoe size and choice of riding conditions. Question regarding your powder.... Coastal or Continental? (heavy, light). And will this be your primary/all around board or?

Should be a fine all around board and be fine for powder days. Light or deep powder you can go bigger, but if it's an all arounder just shift stuff back and you're good...

Anyway, grab it... Sounds like a good deal if it's new or near mint condition...

Bozo
10-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the replies, guys.

I'll pass on the Legacy thanks pal.

Greg, I ride mostly BC and Alberta Rockies slopes. The snow is most often very dry and light. The Yukon will not be my primary board, just something to spice things up a bit. I rode a friend's Timeless last season and loved it, but found it a bit narrow - the Yukon was an obvious choice.

Thanks for your thoughts.

B

Reverend SC
10-25-2004, 10:57 PM
BTW, those bindings are incredible. Nice bonus, very nice.....