Ripzalot
02-16-2004, 02:50 AM
Resort: Leysin, Switzerland
Date: 2/14/2004
Temp: +6C
Wind: Still
Snow: Spring
Sun: Blue skies

Spring conditions in February suck! Otherwise a gorgeous day on the slopes in Switzerland. Some nice runs offpiste along the far north side, then off to the Tours for some nice sunny pitches there. Finished off with run between the Tours, which was pretty good, despite the nasty traverse.

North side action...

Ripzalot
02-16-2004, 02:55 AM

Tantrum
02-16-2004, 07:46 AM
My fav:

http://forums.outdoorreview.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44&stc=1

I'm downloading your video now. The first part looks nice.

NoKnees
02-18-2004, 08:43 PM
Not bad looking for spring riding.. Little light stuff on top I see... Anyway, just watched the lagrave vid... Nice stuff... Looked like some good inebriated fun at the end as well. Good times I'm sure..

Looks like I'll get out and ride some this weekend.. Woohoo! Fresh snow!

canuck
02-19-2004, 08:50 AM
send some my way, I'll be riding Whistler Sun - Tuesday and they better get some fresh stuff...

Oh, Ripz, beauoooooootiful photos as always!!

REON
02-19-2004, 11:25 AM
I really need to get out of Jersey. That panoramic shot is :eek: .

chuckie
02-19-2004, 11:33 AM
I really need to get out of Jersey. That panoramic shot is :eek: .

REON, my EastCoast brudda, do what a wise man once said and "GO WEST YOUNG MAN"!

I think we've done well on snow this season (and it aint done yet), but there is some serious picturesque shizz out West. And for thoes more pimp than rider there's always SQUAW VALLEY. ;)

The way I see it, my season is just about to get started....

REON
02-19-2004, 05:49 PM
REON, my EastCoast brudda, do what a wise man once said and "GO WEST YOUNG MAN"!

I think we've done well on snow this season (and it aint done yet), but there is some serious picturesque shizz out West. And for thoes more pimp than rider there's always SQUAW VALLEY. ;)

The way I see it, my season is just about to get started....

I wish it were that easy, Chuckie. I'd like to make the big move after college is done, but it's unlikely. The east coast isn't that bad. I did manage to catch a foot of fresh @ Sugarbush in January, best time of my life, so I'm not complaining. :)

NoKnees
02-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Hmmm... Would it be in bad form to comment on the 1-2ft I enjoyed today then? (fresh snow that is)

Probably, so I won't....

No worries Ryan. East coast isn't all evil. But rest assured, if you do ever go riding somewhere else, you will be forced to reconsider how much you enjoy boarding good snow. Don't forget nice surf out west too.. ;) Although our water up here is a tad chilly all year around...