PDA

View Full Version : smello

twinkie
02-14-2004, 09:58 PM
hi passionites, you're all serious posting machines! so i was about to go to bed after a long night of coat-checking, when i thought i would pop onto the old board. little did i know it was revamped! too many threads for me to read right now, but from what i can tell, it seems like all is well w/the crew.

and canuck - congrats on the raise and the yacht membership!

Coldcat
02-15-2004, 11:44 AM
* waves from the other side of the pond *

Posting machines.....we'll see. At least we are full of new boards' resolutions: more posting, more riding.........

twinkie
02-15-2004, 01:22 PM
i'll have to get used to you as coldcat....from your post below, it sounds like your life is progressing swimmingly - congratulations! a new year, and new exciting adventures. you'll be outfitting your new home in no time!

Tantrum
02-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Long time no hear. The new board was rolled out on Tuesday, I believe. Unfortunately, canuck found his way over here so we're stuck with him.:)

What's going on with you these days? We need to get the Denver crew together sometime and hit the slopes.

twinkie
02-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Long time no hear. The new board was rolled out on Tuesday, I believe. Unfortunately, canuck found his way over here so we're stuck with him.:)

What's going on with you these days? We need to get the Denver crew together sometime and hit the slopes.

can't recall if i mentioned it, but i live in philadelphia now and am attending law school. so unfortunately (and i seriously mean that), i am unable to do anything remotely close to snowboarding! although at one point this winter, there was an extremely thick layer of ice that i had to walk over everyday on the way to school....i guess you might say that was similar. but i hope the denver crew is getting in some nice turns now and again!

Tantrum
02-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Now that you say Philly, I remember you updating us. Sorry about that.

So how is law school? I hear if you make it through first year, you're home free with some diligent studying.

If you have a slick surface, you should break out your board for old time's sake.

Good luck.:D

beez
02-17-2004, 07:27 AM
can't recall if i mentioned it, but i live in philadelphia now and am attending law school. so unfortunately (and i seriously mean that), i am unable to do anything remotely close to snowboarding! although at one point this winter, there was an extremely thick layer of ice that i had to walk over everyday on the way to school....i guess you might say that was similar. but i hope the denver crew is getting in some nice turns now and again!

Before I got smart and moved to Colorado. I'm from near Lancaster. THere may not be snowboarding, but there's lot's to do if you enjoy cow tipping, churning butter, or hanging out with the Amish. And that scrapple...!! Yum. have you tried it?

canuck
02-17-2004, 10:35 AM
hiya Twinkster!

Hope everything is going well for you at liars school!

Getting a few days in myself, lots of snow up here aways...

:p

twinkie
02-18-2004, 06:24 PM
it's not "lying".....we prefer to call it "marshalling facts." ;)

twinkie
02-18-2004, 06:29 PM
i have heard of lancaster, and as i have no interest in churning butter, i guess i may never visit! and no scrapple...not to be finicky, but i will probably never try scrapple. BUT i have had "taylor pork roll", a local delicacy as far as i can tell, which seems about the same as canadian bacon.

beez
02-19-2004, 01:48 PM
i have heard of lancaster, and as i have no interest in churning butter, i guess i may never visit! and no scrapple...not to be finicky, but i will probably never try scrapple. BUT i have had "taylor pork roll", a local delicacy as far as i can tell, which seems about the same as canadian bacon.
cause it's listed right on the ingredients of scrapple!