PDA

View Full Version : jibnot's cd

canuck
08-30-2004, 02:46 PM
So expecting something unusual and out of the ordinary, I popped jibby's disc into my car's player.....

Anybody else have the same experience?
:o

NoKnees
08-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Actually, yah... Wasn't what I expected... Cool addition to my music library, but somehow wasn't what I was expecting.

BTW, thanks again all on the music. I haven't quite gotten through all of it yet, but definitely enjoy the variety offered... Must say I'm still bummed I missed last round... oh well.. my loss...

BTW2, anyone have any issues with any of my discs? I've come to the conclusion high-speed burns from my 'puter with that media just don't work well in many players... Most importantly in my wife's car. Guess I need to buy a nifty new burner.. :)

canuck
08-30-2004, 03:31 PM
plays fine in Volvo's....

hmmm...you should definitely get a new burner dude!!

Reverend SC
08-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Only problem I have is with the custom labels. Discscscscscs with custom labels tend ot either not slide in or refuse to come out of my player without prodding......

NoKnees
08-31-2004, 08:49 AM
I'll keep that in mind... Haven't had trouble myself with them yet, but I can understand that. I just like putting pretty picture on labels..

jibnot
09-15-2004, 08:38 AM
So expecting something unusual and out of the ordinary, I popped jibby's disc into my car's player.....

Anybody else have the same experience?
:o

What’s with the embarrassment? Flattered that two Canadian bands are represented? :p

I was getting frustrated because 50% of the disks where skipping. I now blame it on Sony, they suck. Some p-o-s RCA player spins them all good and dandy. Cheap DVD players are also the way to go. Supposedly the big shot brands have agreements with the music/movie industry and make it difficult on people like us.