PDA

View Full Version : long weekend yanks?

canuck
02-13-2004, 10:18 AM
I'm riding Monday at Whistler (snow in forecast all weekend) but here it may be stupid busy due to some silly holiday you guys have?

Tantrum
02-13-2004, 10:49 AM
Might remove the salacious nature of your post.:D

I won't be yanking anything this weekend. However, I won't be riding either. Domestic obligations will keep me home.

canuck
02-13-2004, 11:18 AM
it is Valentine's Day afterall....yank

Tantrum
02-13-2004, 11:30 AM
it is Valentine's Day afterall....yank
Hense the no yanking this weekend.;)

Lovely Valentines dinner out planned for my honey and my two lovely princesses.

canuck
02-13-2004, 11:48 AM
that's sweet, enjoy!

NoKnees
02-13-2004, 01:52 PM
Well, I've had a long weekend since late September. Pretty nice, but it might come to an end shortly. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Anyway, I think the misses and I will be fighting the crowds at Mammoth on Sunday. Then we are off to enjoy Disneyland Mon-Wednesday... Mon will be crowded, but the rest should be nice...

Oh, and no yanking here either.. Plenty of other fun stuff planned though.. Woohoo!

CanariaChick
02-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Then we are off to enjoy Disneyland Mon-Wednesday... Mon will be crowded, but the rest should be nice...

Sorry to burst the bubble, but next week all school age children have mid-winter vacation, thus, your stint at Disneyland ought to be interesting... yes sir... :D

I placed an ad on the local alternative weekly for my sweet-pie valentine exalting his prowess, so with a little bit of luck, I shall have a most excellent weekend riding my favorite roller-coaster... :eek:

That was so much fun, let's do it again! woooohooo!!

LazyL
02-13-2004, 03:38 PM
I'm going to treat myself to some pricy, high-performance (!) underthings in honor of the big day. Mine are getting worn out, and seem to be losing their moisture-wicking properties.

Have you priced Capilene longjohns recently? Sheesh.