PDA

View Full Version : Anyone check out "Flexboardz" stuff?

NoKnees
07-05-2004, 01:53 PM
In my yearly ritual of checking out summertime boarding alternatives (and thus far not dropping a dime on anything) I've been looking at "flexboardz" stuff. Got an email from them a week or so ago with a link to their website. Anyway, it's a european company with yet another take on the skateboard. Heck it may have already been posted up on here as well...

Anyway, has anyone actually seen one of these things first hand? Mehug? Mark?

They make a standard carver, atb, and kite board. They look pretty sweet, but don't look as durable for hardcore atb type pounding. For street and cruising though, they look REAL good.

Don't think they'll be cheap either. I think the estimated price from last year was about 250 euros... Evidently they just went into full production on them this last spring, so who knows, they might not even be on the market yet.

www.flexboardz.com (http://www.flexboardz.com) if you want to take a look..

MARK
07-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I remember checking them on-line out back when they had their proto 1 made. It seems now to be similar to the BMW Carver, but had more of a Batman look back then. Neither I nor anyone I know has ever ridden one.

NoKnees
07-07-2004, 08:53 AM
Definitely interesting looking... I shot them a note to see if they had any over here on the west coast I could check out in person... Might be a fun cruiser, but definitely a more expensive ride than your basic ATB's..