PDA

View Full Version : Gonna open a can of worms here...

TBone
07-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Just read this and cracked up...

Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the US government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.

But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the US My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.

I guess since they're illegal aliens, it would be a bit difficult to give them a cow as they entered the country but it's still funny. :)

T

LazyL
07-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Whew! You had me scared there. Thought you were going to be the one to introduce the subject of the new movie about you-know-who directed by you-know-who.
:eek:

I like cows. I want one. How come only the illegals would get one? Damn illegals, depriving me of my birthright! :mad: ;) :p