PDA

View Full Version : Da Latest on E....

Ric-N-NorCal
06-30-2004, 02:43 PM
Just arrived from TWS! (See last paragraph)

Flow Expands Product Development Department
by Press Release

06/30/2004

San Francisco, California – 6/9/04 - Roger Neiley has been named Product Line Manager for Flow International, the San Francisco based producer of snowboard boots, bindings, and boards. In this newly created position, Roger will be responsible for design, development, and testing programs for all Flow products. The new position coincides with the establishment of a centralized product development office to be based out of the San Francisco corporate headquarters. The announcement was made by Anthony Scaturro, International Division Manager for Flow International.

Joining Roger, in the position of Board Product Line Manager, is industry vet, Eric Luthard. Eric is a snowboarder of 18 years, currently residing in Lake Tahoe, where he has his own small snowboard factory. In the past Eric has worked with Ride Snowboards, also in the Research and Development department, and with Illuminati Snowboards where he was a Partner, as well as a Product Line Manager. During his time with Illuminati, they received a Good Wood Award from Transworld.

LazyL
06-30-2004, 03:41 PM
Nothing further, your Honor.

elex
07-02-2004, 10:28 AM
LL thanks for the propts on the wood.
I'm charge of the boards,all testing & I work with Rog on the bindings & now boots. It's fun, he's a smart guy & we work well together.I just wish somebody would spell my name right,someday.
flowE

canuck
07-02-2004, 11:50 AM
hey that's very cool man!!

congrats!!

(on the wood of course)

MARK
07-04-2004, 03:45 PM
LL thanks for the propts on the wood.
I'm charge of the boards,all testing & I work with Rog on the bindings & now boots. It's fun, he's a smart guy & we work well together.I just wish somebody would spell my name right,someday.
flowE
ERIC LUTHARDT
There, happy now :o

jcc
07-05-2004, 08:09 AM
my sincerest congrats, now can i get a tour if i'm in town?

are you settled in S.F. yet, does AC now have room up in tahoe?

elex
07-06-2004, 08:31 AM
my sincerest congrats, now can i get a tour if i'm in town?

are you settled in S.F. yet, does AC now have room up in tahoe?

That's the kicker,I have to be close to the mountains.I'm at Hood for the whole summer then I move to Mammoth or Tahoe.I'll most likely be living in Tahoe since it's close to SF, Reno & suppliers. I'm headed to Austria in the middle of this month for a week.Where are you located again.
later,
e

elex
07-06-2004, 08:33 AM
ERIC LUTHARDT
There, happy now :o

Yes,my dad thanksyou

jcc
07-07-2004, 03:35 AM
That's the kicker,I have to be close to the mountains.I'm at Hood for the whole summer then I move to Mammoth or Tahoe.I'll most likely be living in Tahoe since it's close to SF, Reno & suppliers. I'm headed to Austria in the middle of this month for a week.Where are you located again.
later,
e

Cool cool, i'm in frankfurt, just holler if you're in the area, like transiting through the airport or train station.

Tantrum
07-07-2004, 06:35 AM
That's quite a résumé. And I thought all you did was hang here, drink AC's beer, and press a few boards.:p

Congratulations on the new gig.