PDA

View Full Version : 'Til Tuesday

NoKnees
06-29-2004, 08:54 AM
shhhhh.. voices carry...

Is it me, or is it overly quiet in here this week? I need an escape from work every now and then and this just isn't cutting it.

And for the record, Tuesdays are much better than Mondays... At least on the calendar, musically, well, no...

jibnot
06-29-2004, 11:24 AM
So I bought my first bb gun and shooting beer cans isn’t as entertaining as I thought it would be.

Sounds like you are giving it the “new guy” 110% x a bit more? What does that equal?

TBone
06-29-2004, 11:29 AM
I'm here, but it still feels like a Manic Monday.

Played some Vball over the weekend. I still have some semblance of hops!

T

TBone
06-29-2004, 11:31 AM
Go for bottles. Makes for much better entertainment.

T

jibnot
06-29-2004, 12:26 PM
The gun is to cheap to break a bottle man. :(

NoKnees
06-29-2004, 01:36 PM
*******! Ah, just kidding.. I'm just jealous...

I was flipping around and saw some of the Olympic Gymnastic qualifiers over the weekend.. Normally I wouldn't spend any time watching it but... The woman about to start her tumbling run had recently had her achilles repaired... They showed her heel and and her scar looked much fresher than mine...(didn't catch when it was done) Then she proceeded to do tumble run including multiple double laid out flips, etc... And here I can barely do a one legged heal raise... Guess full time rehab and p.t. makes a difference... And 15 years younger...

Ah well... And yah, 110% efforts get me, um, a good paycheck so far.. Not a full time job, but maybe.. We'll see.. Not sure if I want it..

TBone
06-29-2004, 03:04 PM
running away from ricocheted BB's while drunk is very fun! Just wear safety glasses.

T

TBone
06-29-2004, 03:06 PM
It was good to get back into it, but the rust and a little bit of my mind saying "don't waste your energy/risk injury going after that one" is a bit frustrating.

We were watching the competition as well. She's a heckuva gymnast. I think it was a bit like a year and a half ago that she had the surgery, but I could be wrong. Bunda might know--she's big into gymnastics.

T

MARK
06-30-2004, 03:17 AM
I actually just bought an air gun the other day. Got a Gamo PT80 pellet pistol. Definitely one of the best out there for the money($70) right now. Stay away from the "air-soft" cheap guns which only fire at around 200fps.

NoKnees
06-30-2004, 08:43 AM
I really hoped it was that long ago. I must say though, my scar is nicer, but lumpier with tons of scar tissue on the tendon itself under the skin, but I'm working on it..

But ya, she was pretty solid. Choreography was a bit weak, but the tumbling runs were impressive.

Ah well. Life goes on..

Back to the unreal world...

elex
07-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Not to mention she's a bit lighter.