PDA

View Full Version : CD update

LazyL
06-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Cold Cat's CDs will be in my grubby paws next week. Y'all's care packages will go out shortly thereafter. :cool:

NoKnees
06-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Woohoo! Can't wait... But alas, I'll have to.. Just hope they show up before I go on my honeymoon.... Then again, it's not like SmoothB has a CD in there for proper honeymoon music, but I'm sure I'll find some that'll work in a pinch.. Any Berry White in there? :)

Coldcat
06-24-2004, 10:15 PM
Nope, no Barry White. I did include some music for those of us who go solo and can't sleep though. ;) I don't think that will work on a honeymoon??

I am sorry for the delay. I had hoped to be able to post the package last week already, but I had (of course!) counted on less burning time.

I also just found out that, in my haste, I forget to cut a long piece of silence out just after the Saul Williams track. I apologize for that, too.

NoKnees
06-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Better late than never. Glad it worked out that you could get in on it this time around..

And no, I don't expect any solo's to be played while on the honeymoon, but ya never know. Now, if two solos are played at the same time, is it a duet?

Cool on the Saul Williams. I still keep meaning to pick some up on my own, but never have gotten around to it. Someone had some on the first CD swap way back I think... Always good... Even with an enjoyable silence after it.. ;)

Well, I'm off.. Hope everyone has a groovy weekend...

LazyL
07-02-2004, 06:22 AM
Coldcat's CDs are here! Yay!

I think the Post Office is closed Monday (slackers), but I'll ship everything out to everyone ASAP.

Thanks, Coldcat! Worth the wait indeed. :cool:

canuck
07-02-2004, 11:52 AM
hey LL!

Can you let me know what the postage is and I'll mail it down to you with the
naughty pictures?

tks!

LazyL
07-02-2004, 12:12 PM
hey LL!

Can you let me know what the postage is and I'll mail it down to you with the
naughty pictures?

tks!

Nekkid mht pics? Deal!

Yeehaw!

LazyL
07-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Sorry for the delay in shipping, dear peeps. The goods will go out tomorrow, Tuesday, by hook or by crook. Or by U.S.P.S. or U.P.S.

Thanks for your patience.... :cool: