PDA

View Full Version : sailing yesterday

canuck
06-23-2004, 09:27 AM
out of Pt Roberts (that's the weird little US peninsula hanging off Canada) ..
Sunny, 80 degrees and more than enough Sierra Nevada and Full Sail Pale ales to go around...

nice work day...

DrBunda
06-23-2004, 10:08 AM
did you take the day off or was it really a work day?

bastage!

its FINALLY sunny here in Denver (yes, the sunny city had like 6 days of cloud and rain in a row) and tomorrow its going to be cloudy again and prob the next day as well.

if only we had a boat! that would be fun. water skiing, etc.....

canuck
06-23-2004, 10:50 AM
work sail.....did I mention we had 2 dolphins swimming next to us for a while?

:p

Tantrum
06-23-2004, 10:53 AM
I lost my hat off of the coast of Rhode Island.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040622/capt.rijg10106222223.ubs_trophy_rijg101.jpg

DrBunda
06-23-2004, 12:00 PM
you suck.

canuck
06-23-2004, 02:36 PM
wow, you've bulked up some huh?

twinkie
06-23-2004, 06:48 PM
did you take the day off or was it really a work day?

bastage!

its FINALLY sunny here in Denver (yes, the sunny city had like 6 days of cloud and rain in a row) and tomorrow its going to be cloudy again and prob the next day as well.

if only we had a boat! that would be fun. water skiing, etc.....

canucky...you are too much w/your sailing outfit. sounds awesome. watch out for the mongolian-looking smallish person pirates.

yeah, guy was telling me that i am missing the best, greenest june in denver since i moved there (and of course i am in humid-arse philly for it - dammm). when i lived there during college, there were thunderstorms that would move in every afternoon and cool things down...sooo nice. after i moved there, it was the sahara! finally last summer, i decided we HAD to have an air conditioner...hopefully will get that installed this summer.