PDA

View Full Version : Ordering board materials?

MARK
06-21-2004, 03:23 AM
I know a person who wants some edging, p-tex, etc., but I can't remember either of the web sites that sold materials. Can anyone help?

Reverend SC
06-21-2004, 08:06 AM
I know a person who wants some edging, p-tex, etc., but I can't remember either of the web sites that sold materials. Can anyone help?

http://www.tognar.com

NoKnees
06-21-2004, 11:34 AM
That was the easy answer for smaller repairs... Ya beat me to it. I'm sure E has a better answer if you need more than just the little odds and ends used for repairs though...

MARK
06-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Thanks, but they're looking for full bases, edging, etc. rather than just materials used for repairs. Where's E?

elex
06-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks, but they're looking for full bases, edging, etc. rather than just materials used for repairs. Where's E?
www.snowboardmfg.com
also known as www.damco.com
They are going to be the new US distributor for Isosport.So they'll have everything for a board plus you can get shaped parts & prebent parts.I don't know if they are up & running for supplies or if they have min.
www.snowboardmaterials.com
nice little site,you can do small orders,but you pay alot more
www.crownplastics.com also known as durasurf
cdw edge,no site,but they do edges an vds

jibnot
06-22-2004, 12:06 AM
I think it was crown plastics (Ez link), anyway if it was...... one can buy small quantities for less if your willing to buy colored base material. Manufactures spec colors and also reject em if they are not to spec. the incorrect colors can be had cheaper if the rejects are filling storage space