PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Sexy! For your eyes only...

LazyL
06-14-2004, 02:42 PM
CanariaChick, your FedEx is on its way. I've PM'd you the tracking number.

I put in a bonus CD for you and Li'l M, but I'd like to get your snail-mail address in the islands so I can mail you my final mix.

...Now, let's see how many hits this thread gets, based on the title. :p

(hi mehug) ;)

DrBunda
06-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Guilty.

Read it.

I mean.........C'Mon! I'm sexy!!! ;)

mehugtree
06-15-2004, 07:23 AM
hi darlin.

-mht

Reverend SC
06-15-2004, 07:46 AM
I'm dead sexy, so of course I clicked. You can PM me next time though, lol!

LazyL
06-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Guilty.

Read it.

I mean.........C'Mon! I'm sexy!!! ;)

Guilty, indeed. You are feloniously sexy! :p

LazyL
06-15-2004, 10:38 AM
Your CD goes down (!) all smooove and slithery, baby. Nicely done, as usual.

LazyL
06-15-2004, 10:43 AM
I'm dead sexy, so of course I clicked. You can PM me next time though, lol!

There's a witty retort to be made about embalming fluid, but mercifully, it eludes me right now.

Dood, I still haven't been able to get my DVD set up to watch your flick. I'm a lamer. :(

CanariaChick
06-15-2004, 10:58 AM
LL and fellow Swapers, I have just received the FedEx package with all the goodies and a dental hygiene sponsorship (just because I'm going on vacation, should not let cavities get out of hand!).

Man, what a treat! Can't wait to start poppin' them in my stereo, those with songlists look quite promising, those without (and you know who you are :cool: ) will be part of a "Guess this song" game I like to play (and invariably lose) with my husband. :D

Thanks again, I'll be thinking of all of you this summer while I sing along to your tunes. My plan is to update my blog and turn it into a video/photo blog this summer, so friends can just go there every once in a while and see what we are up to in the islands, I'll drop you guys a link when that's up and running, ok?

Love, Peace & Happiness

NoKnees
06-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Look forward to checking out your blog...

And have an awesome time in the islands... I know how much you love going there and am stoked for you being able to spend some time there now. I'm a firm believer in every day you spend smiling doing what you like, where ya like, how ya like, you live a day longer... at least it you'll get you through one more day in your life that you couldn't smile.

Take care...

jibnot
06-15-2004, 11:53 AM
You have a blog? I don’t even have a dog or a hog and I can’t seem to find a bog anywhere in Colorado. I can tell you one thing though I have moved out of the smog.

Somebody stop me :o

mehugtree
06-15-2004, 01:01 PM
did it make you all clammy?

was your pearl a quiver?

and didn't that one song in the middle just warm your heart?

-mht

mehugtree
06-15-2004, 01:05 PM
I blew it on the whole playlist thing. I think though, you will be able to name one song on there. Naming two will impress me. I made the damn thing and don't know what they're all called.

can't wait to see your bloggin.

I kind of have one...here: http://www.hillbillydirtgear.com/brew.html

and that needs to be updated today....thanks for the reminder.

mht

LazyL
06-15-2004, 10:32 PM
...is always in good taste. And coming from you, probably tastes good, as well.

My pearl being cultured and all, I'll leave it at that.

did it make you all clammy?

was your pearl a quiver?

and didn't that one song in the middle just warm your heart?

-mht