PDA

View Full Version : boat

canuck
06-11-2004, 09:06 AM
here's a pic of the type of boat I'm getting!! We have a line on one...the owner died..

:(

canuck
06-11-2004, 09:07 AM
here's a more "normal" shot of 3 of them going upwind

NoKnees
06-11-2004, 09:41 AM
Purdy boats... As long as the owner didn't die in a "tragic boating accident" it's all good. Looks like fun...

On another note, started watching "Master and Commander" last night... Damn those big old sailboats had a lot of ropes on them. Impressive pieces of work..

LazyL
06-11-2004, 09:57 AM
here's a more "normal" shot of 3 of them going upwind

Very sporty! You'll have to get a sippy-cup for your gin-and-tonics, though, so you don't spill. Not much room for bikini-clad Canarias to loll about, either. And then there's the wee-wee factor... ;)

All jesting aside, looks like a lovely, verrrrrry fun boat. What is it, exactly?

Tantrum
06-11-2004, 09:57 AM
Is that why Jordan is learning to sail? Is she also taking "Talk like a sailor" lessons also? Better watch out!:D

canuck
06-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Very sporty! You'll have to get a sippy-cup for your gin-and-tonics, though, so you don't spill. Not much room for bikini-clad Canarias to loll about, either. And then there's the wee-wee factor... ;)

All jesting aside, looks like a lovely, verrrrrry fun boat. What is it, exactly?

Dragon http://www.intdragon.org/

They may not be fast, but they're cheap! (sounds like a girl I know)

canuck
06-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Is that why Jordan is learning to sail? Is she also taking "Talk like a sailor" lessons also? Better watch out!:D

You need 3 people plus cooler

mehugtree
06-15-2004, 07:33 AM
looks sweet man!

glad to see we are both fulfilling our destinies. I have a mobile home, you're getting a sailboat.

I have a line on a free sailboat, actually. It's, I think, a 20ft jobby that sleeps 2-3. Friends Dad just wants to get rid of it. Needs some work obviously, but we'll see. Of course I'd prefer a pontoon boat....

-mht