PDA

View Full Version : off to Whistler tomorrow

canuck
05-28-2004, 07:47 AM
think I'm just bringing my ATB though...the weather doesn't look so sunny

anybody doing anything exciting?

DrBunda
05-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Tomorrow I wanna get some SUN. Sunday we are grilling with a bunch of friends at one of our friend's house. Should be a good time.

Also gonna try to finish the dining and buffet table I've built this past week. YES.....I built them! All I gotta do now is sand it and Eurothane it this weekend. Started building them last weekend and spent every night this week on them. I'll post pics when they are done. I'm very proud of them.

canuck
05-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Tomorrow I wanna get some SUN. Sunday we are grilling with a bunch of friends at one of our friend's house. Should be a good time.

Also gonna try to finish the dining and buffet table I've built this past week. YES.....I built them! All I gotta do now is sand it and Eurothane it this weekend. Started building them last weekend and spent every night this week on them. I'll post pics when they are done. I'm very proud of them.

LOL!!!! Eurothane??!!! you mean Urethane??!!!
That is very cool that you made them!! Please do post some piccys!

oh and is grilling what we call "barbequeing"?

DrBunda
05-28-2004, 08:41 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!

yeah.........oops..........however you freakin spell it ;)

yes, grillin' would be the same as BBQin' or as we like to call it in Brazil....CHURRASCO!!

LazyL
05-28-2004, 02:02 PM
think I'm just bringing my ATB though...the weather doesn't look so sunny

anybody doing anything exciting?

Enjoy that atb. Do you actually take it up the lift, and then ride back down? Or are there other non-resort areas around there to ride?

Stayin' local in SoCal this weekend. Celebrating a friend's b-day (at an old-school, dark, nautical-themed restaurant you'd love!); painting the back room pink (um, that sounds lewd?); go to a ceremony at the local VA cemetery.

canuck
05-28-2004, 02:05 PM
painting the back room pink .

ROTFLMAO!!!

need a hand? I can manipulate a paint brush like nobody's business?!