PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting....

NoKnees
05-26-2004, 12:09 PM
....for the good photos... In the meantime, two more drunkin cell phone camera shots... The King on his knees...

CanariaChick
05-26-2004, 12:45 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Have these been shared with the bride to be?

The King would be proud...

LazyL
05-26-2004, 02:51 PM
Is Dancer Number One really wearing Ugg boots?!

Looks like your wig is tickling Dancer Number Two's back.

Still diggin' the cellphone spy-cam blackmail photo effect. :cool:

NoKnees
05-26-2004, 05:12 PM
Same dancer in both, and yah, Ugg's... Must be nice wearing Ugg's to work, and not much else. I suppose it keeps her warm in lieu of er, uh, clothes?

DrBunda
05-27-2004, 12:49 PM
Not sure if Id want to see those pics if I were the wife to be?

Seems like its one thing to 'know' what goes on at those things, but a completely different thing to see actual pictures of your soon to be hubby with some 'soon to be naked breastesies all over his face'?

Hmmm.....

I actually had a conversation with someone about this just yesterday. How much do you really want to know about certain things in relationships? One friend of mine wants to know every single gorry detail about everything good or bad. Another friend is more of the "as long as its not "wrong", what i dont know wont upset me and i'm happier for it" attitude.

So, NoKnees.....is your soon to be wifey the "tell me everything, show me the pics, wish i would been there!" kinda girl or is she the "id rather not hear the details" kind?

NoKnees
05-27-2004, 01:01 PM
First, this was just a basic Vegas dance club(from what I experienced at least) in that what you saw was as naked as they got there.

And yah, leading up to this event there have been many conversations regarding what's okay, and what's not. She's heading there in a couple weeks with all her girlfriends so at least she'll have the last word on this one.. ;)

As for the question of what kind of person she is, well, both of the above. Depends on when you catch her and what her mood is. In this case I think it's mostly "don't need to hear the details as long as you didn't cheat on me.." kinda deal. So, as long as I stayed within bounds, it's cool. Works for me. Besides, I've watched her do body shots off women before... Hmmm... I think I need to take her back there with me sometime............

DrBunda
05-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Girl on Girl Body Shots!! Nice!!

Yeah.....different strokes for different folks. I think I'm probly with her on that one.

My one friend who i mentioned wants to know everything -- she was funny. Gave her man a list of rules. I mean a LIST of very specific rules. Interestingly, he was allowed lap dances as long as he didnt pay for them (not sure how it matters who pays for it? so he got like 20+ dances all paid for by others) -- he was also allowed touching of anything above the waist but not below the waist. I thought that was interesting - think i'd be the other way around on that one. Anyway....it was hilarious listening to her "list".

When's the big day again?

We FINALLY set a date. What a pain the butt getting the different locations to have the same night available and then finding a priest who's available as well (we're not doing it in a church so a priest had to be available to come out to the chapel where we're having the ceremony). Apparently there's a shortage of priests in America! Go figure ;). Anyhow, its a year away so plenty of time to plan for details later...

canuck
05-27-2004, 02:05 PM
Can I come???

I was reading that bodyshots off the bride are "de rigeur" down in Brazil this year?

LazyL
05-27-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah, it's really interesting what some people consider to be acceptable, and what crosses the line.

The husband-to-be of a girlfriend of mine was treated to a bachelor party. He'd said upfront, no strippers, etc. His friends disregarded that, and had a stripper come up to their party suite. He said (gotta love this), "Listen, have you SEEN my wife?!" and walked out and across the street to a music club. His friends weren't too amused, but I guess they got the "talent" to themselves?

In the case of typical bachelor parties, maybe by having the bachelor be "exposed" to all the pathos of fake sexuality, the effect is to make him only more grateful to have a beautiful, loving, truly sexy partner at home.

My bachelorette party will be out in the wilderness. No icky boys allowed! :p

In NoKnees' case, I got the sense that he and his friends were goofin' on the idea of the typical bachelor to-do. More farcical than sexual. I mean, dude, that wig!...LOL. Seemed like that weekend was more an assault on the liver than the 'nads. ;)

canuck
05-27-2004, 03:06 PM
so what do envision you and your posse of girls "doing" out in the wilderness?!?!?

;)

LazyL
05-27-2004, 03:12 PM
so what do envision you and your posse of girls "doing" out in the wilderness?!?!?
;)

Crocheting. Talking about our menses. Sipping vanilla-flavored International Coffee. Swapping Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons. Listening to that April (Avril, in your country) chick's CD.

DrBunda
05-28-2004, 07:08 AM
Wow. He actually left?! Usually you get the "well, what was I supposed to do, just leave my own bachelor party?" response. Pretty cool that he had to balls to stand up to his friends and follow-through with the agreement he made with his wife. Most of the guys I know wouldnt have done that. Of course, TBone would though!! :-P

I'm with ya on the all girls bachelorette party. I'm just trying to decide if i want a weekend at a spa, weekend in the mountains, or weekend like at a lake house or something. I just wanna chill with all my girlies. I think TBone is gonna do something similar, like a golf weekend or something along those lines.

DrBunda
05-28-2004, 07:10 AM
Can I come???

I was reading that bodyshots off the bride are "de rigeur" down in Brazil this year?

To the wedding? You'd come all the way down to the good ole state of TX just to see us get hitched?

Oh yeah.......you're just trying to hook up with some of my bridesmaids :) .

NoKnees
06-10-2004, 09:00 AM
....for the good photos... In the meantime, two more drunkin cell phone camera shots... The King on his knees...
Okay, got one photo.... Hair got in the way.... Had to redue body shot...

DrBunda
06-10-2004, 09:18 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Two Body Shots for the Price of One??? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure the hair got in the way.........! I've used THAT excuse before ;). hehehe.......

Tantrum
06-10-2004, 09:44 AM
that photo looks pretty risque: you between someone's legs, with a smudge of whipped cream in your Bouffant and a bottle of whipped cream off to the side.:eek: Looks like Elvis had a good time.

canuck
06-10-2004, 09:58 AM
well, at least we can see that at this point she is still wearing her bikini top?!

Tantrum
06-10-2004, 10:15 AM
has her bottoms on too. So where was the whipped cream?:confused:

NoKnees
06-10-2004, 10:44 AM
has her bottoms on too. So where was the whipped cream?:confused:
Hate to dissapoint but alas, she remained clothed at all times... This was just a dance club you know..

As for where the whip cream was? Many places, including my 'dew...

Tantrum
06-10-2004, 10:55 AM
if you lick whipped cream off of a woman's body? I'm being serious!:D

NoKnees
06-10-2004, 11:24 AM
if you lick whipped cream off of a woman's body? I'm being serious!:D
You do raise a valid point.... Guess it all depends on the ground rules established and interpretations of those.... Personally, I had a "do not touch the naked chicks/strippers" rule in effect.. Is a body shot off a scantily clad bartender/waitress okay then?

Things that make you go hmmm...

DrBunda
06-10-2004, 11:31 AM
I think you are in the clear. It was a bachelor party afterall!!

Not sure if it would be okay if it happened any other time? That's where it depends on the couple's rules of acceptable behavior when out. Had a friend that used to say to her husband "as long as you keep it in your pants I dont care what you do!" -- course he couldnt even observe that rule -- so they are no longer married.

Tantrum
06-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Things that make you go hmmm...
It really made me go "Hmmmmm." As you posted this for all of the Passion world to see knowing that Soon-to-be-Mrs. NK could see it, I think you're OK. I'm always afraid Mrs. T will log onto Passion one day and see all of the fun I'm having.:D I'm glad my boss is clueless.

LazyL
06-10-2004, 12:17 PM
WHOA. Until I read through some of the responses, I seriously thought that white stuff on the chickie's bathing suit region was whipped cream, and that you had had your bouffant down there --- oh, my!

I see now it's a towel?

Gave me quite a start, there.

Funny photo!

LazyL
06-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Had a friend that used to say to her husband "as long as you keep it in your pants I dont care what you do!" -- course he couldnt even observe that rule -- so they are no longer married.

I picture the guy wearing a JUMBO sized pair of pants, that could fit two people...

DrBunda
06-10-2004, 01:19 PM
you know what's cracking me up --- we're all sitting here analyzing this random chick's crotch and she has no idea she's been posted on the internet for all to see! LOL!! Good thing her face is kept out of the photo ;).

NoKnees
06-10-2004, 01:34 PM
LL, you crack me up. I hadn't even considered the towel and what it may be mistaken for.. Too funny..

Anyway, yah, good times. My fiance' is heading out there tomorrow afternoon for her turn in Vegas. I'm sure she'll have her share of fun too. I'd be dissapointed if she didn't...

Tantrum
06-10-2004, 01:48 PM
naïve girl.:p

twinkie
06-10-2004, 01:51 PM
LL, you crack me up. I hadn't even considered the towel and what it may be mistaken for.. Too funny..

Anyway, yah, good times. My fiance' is heading out there tomorrow afternoon for her turn in Vegas. I'm sure she'll have her share of fun too. I'd be dissapointed if she didn't...

The question is, will your fiancee record the debauchery and then post it on the internet?!?! If so, you'll have to give us the link. ;)

I totally thought the same thing at first as LL - the big patch of white just caught my eye. The next thing after that was that freaking flat six-pack stomach you were hovering over. Good times, good times!

MARK
06-10-2004, 03:15 PM
Until I read that, I honestly didn't even notice that it was a towel either:)

NoKnees
06-15-2004, 12:30 PM
Just to follow up on this fun subject, my fiance' just returned from here trip to Vegas. And the verdict is, we were totally in sync on our activities... She ended up at "The Beach" on Saturday night as well and did a body shot off one of the male bartenders. And you know what, those are even a bit more over the top. I'm not sure if I'll see any of the photos of those activities but they sound pretty entertaining... Here is a brief summary...

Whip cream off legs, thights, abs, nipples(hey, I was ripped off)... Eat a cherry held in the guys teath.. (missed on this too, but that's really okay)... Then for the final shot they have a choice.. The first one is the guy sticks a bannana out of his shorts, peels it, covers it in whip cream, and the woman has here way with it.. Then finishes of with a "blowjob" shot tossed down her throat.. Umm, no,that's not suggestive at all.. And option 2, which my fiance chose, was that the guy puts a mixing cup down his shorts (open end sticking out the top) and proceeds to mix together a drink (sex on the beach for her), and then she grabs the mixing cup kinda through the shorts I guess, and works it, making sure its well mixed (thinking cold mixing cup down my shorts, um, shrinkage factor).. And she finishes by sucking the drink down with a short straw out the top of his shorts...

Needless to say she had her good time too... I'd say the weekend was a wash...

Tantrum
06-16-2004, 02:14 PM
You and the soon-to-be Mrs. NK don't mess around when it comes to the parties!:D Does she have any incriminating, er, I mean, exciting photos to publish on the web? Or do I have to pay to see them?:eek:

NoKnees
06-17-2004, 07:23 AM
I'm still waiting for photographic evidence... We haven't had the photo sharing party yet to compare our good times... Funny thing, my best man has my photos, and his wife has my fiance's... Think we need to pay them a visit..

As for if they will ever be published, um, no promises there...