PDA

View Full Version : Hey ma! Looky what I done!

mehugtree
05-14-2004, 05:31 AM
I done bought me a rolling home!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2477406090&category=50063&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBBI%3AIT&rd=1

seriously. going to pick it up tonight.

whitetrashier than ever,
-mht

canuck
05-14-2004, 07:52 AM
are those bullet holes on the side??!

-you crack me up!

Tantrum
05-14-2004, 08:12 AM
That you live in a trailer. However, it'd be better is you put it on blocks first.

That's sweet. I'd like to get the family a trailer, but more modern and yuppy-like, mind you. Good luck on the restoration.

canuck
05-14-2004, 09:15 AM
you figure he'll restore it???

what for?

jibnot
05-14-2004, 07:04 PM
Cool !! More retro-pretences with a twist of wife better then white trash. :D

That would look slick behind my 66 bronco. I’d like to know what you think of towing after you get some miles on it, unless you are just planning on parking it and starting up a meth lab.

I was throwing around the idea of getting something similar if I could swing the logistics and win a hookup lottery for this little ski hill in SW Alberta.

elex
05-15-2004, 07:43 AM
That's the best thing I've seen in hours. You should put some flames on it or dual side exhaust pipes(which hook up to nothing)some mags & lower it.

NoKnees
05-15-2004, 11:27 AM
That's too sweet... Damn, a new house for less than a months rent... Gotta like that.

Shoot us some more photos of the new pimped out Mehugmobile when you get it...

Gimpy

elex
05-15-2004, 01:08 PM
That's too sweet... Damn, a new house for less than a months rent... Gotta like that.

Shoot us some more photos of the new pimped out Mehugmobile when you get it...

Gimpy
If you cross that & Melrose Place you get Noknees home.Thanks for letting me hang out & watching me drink beer.

NoKnees
05-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Hey, I had a few beers with ya... But yah, you did have a few more than I. I'll work on that next time..

And sorry I didn't give you a warmer sendoff in the morning, but had someone better looking in my bed to get back to. Next time I'll at least have coffee for ya...

Gimpy

elex
05-18-2004, 07:42 AM
Someone better looking than me? I didn't see Canuck there.I got you loud & clear. Next week is my last time going to SF for awhile,then it's off to Hood.No more trips to SF, nothing against the city,but I got my fill,that sounds bad.
late

NoKnees
05-18-2004, 10:28 AM
I understand how you can get your fill of hanging with the boys in S.F. I can't relate, but I understand... ;)

Keep in touch when at Hood... Get a nice goggle tan for me..

elex
05-18-2004, 01:40 PM
I understand how you can get your fill of hanging with the boys in S.F. I can't relate, but I understand... ;)

Keep in touch when at Hood... Get a nice goggle tan for me..
You mean cancer beard,not goggle tan.I'm looking forward to it,I think we're on the Sandy River which is cool.I'm sort of glad we're not in Govy,we have to be at the camp every morning & evening. I'll send pics or maybe I'll just draw some for you.

Coldcat
05-20-2004, 11:27 AM
ESPECIALLY if you can park that trailer at the foot of a burly mountain. Been thinking of doing that for years.