PDA

View Full Version : Another Monday...

NoKnees
05-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Mondays are a drag...

And it's another day I can't drive, walk, or do anything normal.. But hey, the doc says I'm doing well. Get to start putting weight on my foot now, slowly... Phys therapy to start in two weeks. At this rate I'll be pretty darn close to full strength for the beginning of next snowboard season... Yeah!

In the meantime..... In less than two weeks now I'll be enjoying a Vegas Bach. party.. Woohoo!

And um, what else... Oh, Go Sharks! Now if they can just stop going into overtime where they loose...

Anyway, hope ya'll had a good weekend... Now back to work...

Da Gimp

LazyL
05-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Heck, you don't need to be able to walk for your bachelor party. You're just gonna end up handcuffed to your chair, anyway.

Man, those Cubs lamed out in the ninth vs. the Rockies.

That Colorado pitcher sure has a big ol' behind.

Mondays do indeed suck.

canuck
05-10-2004, 02:55 PM
I had a breast....

pheasant to be exact...

for lunch

weird huh? ...with "hunters sauce"....what the heck is that?!?

LazyL
05-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Number Nine lunch combo at taco bell.

I've not tried pheasant. Is it worth trying, or is it "fussy" eating? You know, lots of small bone and not much meat? [canuck inserts mehug jab here]

I had one of the best meals of my life this weekend at a Polish restaurant of all places. While there, I discovered a new favorite vodka:

Zubrowka Bison grass vodka (http://www.polishvodka.com.pl/fr_zubrowka.htm)

Hunter's sauce is common in fowl dishes. It's brown sauce and tomato puree with onions and mushrooms and dry white wine. (Had to look that one up.)

I had a breast....

pheasant to be exact...

for lunch

weird huh? ...with "hunters sauce"....what the heck is that?!?

elex
05-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Glad to see things are going well. It's hard for me to watch sports,Nevada/Tahoe doesn't have too many pro sports.I finally went to Pac Bell?, had to venture past McD's to get there. I won't hit up a fast food place till they start serving pheasant or bunnies.That waterfront area is nice,not too many bums there,lots of crack *****s though.Have a nice week.
audE 2 times a week

canuck
05-11-2004, 07:56 AM
Bison grass huh?

Here we call it grass that has passed through the digestive system of the large bovine like creature, then um recovered....

you like it huh?

Pheasant breast is ok, no bones...tastes like chicken
I think the brand was "pheasant of the sea"

Reverend SC
05-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Well, my brother is an avid hunter, so I called him last night to ask what "Hunter's sauce" is. He didn't say anything about tomato or white wine. :eek:

I wouldn't eat that stuff anymore :D

elex
05-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Well, my brother is an avid hunter, so I called him last night to ask what "Hunter's sauce" is. He didn't say anything about tomato or white wine. :eek:

I only use beer sauce

LazyL
05-11-2004, 05:36 PM

You know, I was going to make a similar joke, but in a rare bout of discretion, I held my tongue. Thank you for stepping up (or perhaps, stepping down?) and saying what had to be said.

Reverend SC
05-13-2004, 08:56 AM
You know, I was going to make a similar joke, but in a rare bout of discretion, I held my tongue. Thank you for stepping up (or perhaps, stepping down?) and saying what had to be said.

If given the opportunity, I'll take the low road anytime. Glad to be of service :D