PDA

View Full Version : so AC / Elex. . .

jcc
05-08-2004, 06:19 AM
when's the new video coming out? how's it looking?

:D

elex
05-08-2004, 09:20 AM
It will probably be out aroung aug/sept, I'm guessing. The video is looking good. The people in the industry that have reviewed some of it really like it. Little more lifestyle & the riding is all bc & urban,very little ski area stuff(which is mostly follow cam). He's come along way from Sick Day,Arrival was better,but this is actually worth watching more than once.Last weekend I stopped by Carson Pass after riding,checked out their kicker. It was a 15' gap that went over a 30'+ rock band then over another 20' gap.The first guy on his 1st hit went a good 100' doing a bs 360.I can see doing the jump in winter,but now the landing was nasty,still he landed it.I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing put together. I wish I could've gotten a shot,but he has a snowmobile & I don't.And when I was out there I had to film & would be lucky to get leftover bombholes.Actually I think he does have a shot or two,but I rather it not be in there. Hows krautland treating you? Been riding?

jcc
05-09-2004, 04:47 AM
awesome, keep me updated. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Krautland is OK, just OK. I'm still getting a grasp on the culture, which is a bit weird to me. Certainly not as friendly as the States upon first impression, though. I have actually gotten in about 17 days or so this season, actually about half of them in N. America, two at the K-wood, three at Whistler, three at Keystone and Breck, and the rest in Germany and Austria. I'll be in California periodically, though, for various reasons. . .

Looks like AC's turned the corner on the video business. He got a nice review of Arrival in Onboard (one of the big Euro mags). Got a title yet? Premiere date?