PDA

View Full Version : CD Swap 2004

LazyL
05-05-2004, 01:35 PM
I just sent an email out to the old email addresses I had for folks from the last go-round. If you don't receive the message, please PM me your current email address, and I'll send it along to you.

May 31st is still our deadine, yeah?

EDIT: The list grows! So far there are 10 of us:

CanariaChick
canuck
evilninja
jibnot
LazyL
mehugtree
NoKnees
Reverend SC
Ripzalot
Sarah

canuck
05-06-2004, 10:40 AM
maybe I'll just burn copies of Elephunk for y'all?

:cool:

Tantrum
05-06-2004, 12:37 PM
:p :p :p :p :p <--- five tongues to get around the minimum character requirement. Wait, now my response is way longer than 5 characters.:confused:

canuck
05-06-2004, 02:41 PM
..where is the love, ooooh, where is the love....

PS> it isn't "Shadowy Men from a Shadowy Planet"

Tantrum
05-07-2004, 07:04 AM
The picture of J Lo threw me off.

<EMBED SRC="http://boss.streamos.com/real/interscope/blackeyedpeas/elephunk/audio/clips/00_handsup-clip.ram " AUTOSTART=TRUE VOLUME=95 LOOP=FALSE HIDDEN=FALSE></embed>

jibnot
05-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Finished the music part. I am trying to put a video of a local band in just for poop but only seem to be able to do one or the other. Anyone know of a free program that lets you record music tracks in a session and then a video session?

and where is Rebecca?

mehugtree
05-14-2004, 05:26 AM
the music scared me!

stop!!!

mht (almost done with the tunes)

Coldcat
05-20-2004, 11:25 AM
I am honoured that you miss me. Somehow, it feels good to be missed. :cool:

I am out, this year. I can't possibly make the end of may, and decided to let slip the CD swap all together. I am busy updating my site (Just finished!) and getting ready to be examined on wether or not I am a "Real Artist" (notice the upper case) before I can put myself on the list for work studio's and grants, and charge only 6% VAT instead of the 19 I now have to charge. Then a local painting contest, then the marriage with my girl, then applyance to a gallery, then the design for the Valhalla boards for season 2005, then I am off to Barcelona, Spain as some sort of honeymoon :D and then, hopefully, a house...after which starts renovation, painting, furnishing, moving............I gotta jet, too much things to do!

canuck
05-20-2004, 12:44 PM
It's true, you will be sorely missed. Your cd's are always my favourite, particularly that year when mehug put out all those depressing Johnny Cash tunes (and kermit the frog)

;)