PDA

View Full Version : canuck...

LazyL
04-26-2004, 05:59 PM
How was Disneyland? What was Jordan's favorite ride?

And for you, warm SoCal weather = lots of exposed female epidermis, am I correct?

Zion was eye-poppingly gorgeous. Our group swelled to 20 rambunctious souls, but happy to report we only received three ranger scoldings.

Too busy ogling nature to take any purty pictures, except for this one taken during a shut-down of the major artery between Vegas and L.A on Sunday. It turned into quite the social hour! Everyone shut off their engines and wandered the freeway. (I did an impromptu interpretive dance/performance art thing between the cars, to mixed reviews. Photos are pending.)

canuck
04-27-2004, 11:47 AM
How was Disneyland? What was Jordan's favorite ride?

And for you, warm SoCal weather = lots of exposed female epidermis, am I correct?

Zion was eye-poppingly gorgeous. Our group swelled to 20 rambunctious souls, but happy to report we only received three ranger scoldings.

Too busy ogling nature to take any purty pictures, except for this one taken during a shut-down of the major artery between Vegas and L.A on Sunday. It turned into quite the social hour! Everyone shut off their engines and wandered the freeway. (I did an impromptu interpretive dance/performance art thing between the cars, to mixed reviews. Photos are pending.)

I loved Disneyland!! Seriously, very fun place, that grizzly whitewater thingy over at California is awesome, the guy next to me got totally drenched in his black hoodie!! ha ha.
Jordan says her favourite ride was Dumbo, but all she can talk about is the Butt Pirates of the Caribbean...the fireflies at the beginning to be exact...

oh, and yes, if you are into 14 year old girls exposing their flesh I suppose so...either that or grotesquely overweight tourists (sheesh they make'em big down there huh?) There was a really cute asian flight attendant on the way back though, she had lavender eyes, so I suavely asked her if she was wearing tinted contacts. She said "yes", and I didn't have a follow up line ready (mumbled "um, they're nice" or something equally dorky)

3 Ranger scoldings??!!? For nudity? drinking? what??

LazyL
04-27-2004, 02:44 PM
I loved Disneyland!! Seriously, very fun place, that grizzly whitewater thingy over at California is awesome, the guy next to me got totally drenched in his black hoodie!! ha ha.
Jordan says her favourite ride was Dumbo, but all she can talk about is the Butt Pirates of the Caribbean...the fireflies at the beginning to be exact...

oh, and yes, if you are into 14 year old girls exposing their flesh I suppose so...either that or grotesquely overweight tourists (sheesh they make'em big down there huh?) There was a really cute asian flight attendant on the way back though, she had lavender eyes, so I suavely asked her if she was wearing tinted contacts. She said "yes", and I didn't have a follow up line ready (mumbled "um, they're nice" or something equally dorky)

3 Ranger scoldings??!!? For nudity? drinking? what??

Hey, Dumbo was my favorite when I was Jordan's age, too! Man, I wish I had me a flying elephant. And Pirates is my absolute favorite nowadays. Truly a classic.

Did you see the Electric Light Parade? Love that, too. The last time we were there, some of the parade's bugs went haywire, and it turned into a game of bumper cars. With the silly music, it was just too funny. Laughed very, very hard.

Ranger scoldings were due to after-hours noise. I actually prefer a quiet camp experience, but the party contingent had other ideas: wanted to blare the stupid car stereo and such. Lame. By the end of the weekend, the camp hosts were giving us the stink eye, and on our last night, I stumbled over a (good-lookin'!) ranger trying to sneak up on our campsite in the dark...pretty funny...I caught him in my flashlight, and he got all flustered.

Re: the flight attendant, I guess it could have been worse? You might've said, "Are those real?" and gotten a slap instead.

Glad you and your wee lass had a great time. Next time, we'll get NoAchilles and his crew along.

canuck
04-27-2004, 03:07 PM
LOL!! Are those real?!

she appeared to be quite flat-chested so "you should get those enhanced" might have been more apropos?

:cool:

LazyL
04-27-2004, 03:39 PM
LOL!! Are those real?!

she appeared to be quite flat-chested so "you should get those enhanced" might have been more apropos?

:cool:

Some guy on the Zion trip had recently gotten hair implants (on his head...duh). What's with this weird American obsession with hair removal *and* hair regrowth? If only there were a way to combine the two into one business, I'd be a wealthy woman. And there'd be lots of curly-haired men running around. :eek:

Oh, but back to your flight attendant: maybe you could've offered to let her blow into your tube to inflate her "life vest"?