PDA

View Full Version : so no disneyland takers?

canuck
04-15-2004, 02:33 PM
heading there next Tuesday....

Actually am now going with some friends and their 3 yr old girl (named "boo-boo") so definitely won't be lonely...

LazyL
04-15-2004, 03:15 PM
...when my crew will be rolling to Utah next week. One person wants to leave early, one needs to stay in town an extra day for this stupid thing called "work"...ah, carpooling.

But if I'm in town Weds., would that be a good day to meet up at Diz? Happy to work around your schedule with the kiddies...we could pick a time/place to meet in the park.

canuck
04-16-2004, 07:59 AM
...when my crew will be rolling to Utah next week. One person wants to leave early, one needs to stay in town an extra day for this stupid thing called "work"...ah, carpooling.

But if I'm in town Weds., would that be a good day to meet up at Diz? Happy to work around your schedule with the kiddies...we could pick a time/place to meet in the park.

Wed would be the bet day in fact. That is unless you'd like to join us all at Goofy's kitchen for mickey mouse waffles thursday morning...nice
I'm still at work Monday, so we can touch base then?

LazyL
04-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Wed would be the bet day in fact. That is unless you'd like to join us all at Goofy's kitchen for mickey mouse waffles thursday morning...nice
I'm still at work Monday, so we can touch base then?

Oh, canuck, you are in for it. LOL! Survival tip: Booze is served at the adjacent California Adventure park.

Weather's been gorgeous...not too hot, not too cool...and sunny. Spring is in the air. Nice time of year to visit!

I'll holler your way Monday when plans have firmed up.

canuck
04-16-2004, 10:15 AM
hopefully they are serving booze on the airplane too....

see ya!

LazyL
04-16-2004, 10:19 AM
hopefully they are serving booze on the airplane too....

see ya!

Yeah, a little shot of Jim Beam in Jordan's OJ will make the flight go by right quick.

Hey, apropos of nothing whatsover, I'm going surfing in San Diego this weekend. Just my luck...looks like there might actually be significant waves. :eek: Wish me luck. Beachside camping trip...should be sweet! Except it's supposed to drizzle. Squirt more lighter fluid on them campfire logs.

NoKnees
04-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Damn, and I had the fiance' talked into it as well. That was until I made sure I couldn't travel well with my little boo-boo of my own. Ah well. Next time. Say Hi! to Mickey for me..