PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

LazyL
04-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Or, for those of us who worship Zeus or other deities, Happy Springtime!

elex
04-11-2004, 05:46 PM
I forgot it was Easter,usually I have a basket of shi! or chocolate.I didn't know till I tried to buy some supplies & most of the stores were closed.
happE Easter

elex
04-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Do Canadians celebrate Easter?Do they use a moose instead of a jackelope? So many questions, so few Canadians.
canadEn

Tantrum
04-12-2004, 09:20 AM
and the Easter bunny was good to us.:D

CanariaChick
04-12-2004, 01:34 PM
I don't know, but it was fun!

...and anyhow, in the spirit of keeping the event kid friendly we had to resist the urge to follow up with the brilliantly agnostic idea of "The Passion Pinata"(tm), so instead of fake blood packets that burst when hit by the stick spraying the surrounding crowd in blood, and trinkets consisting of crosses, mini-bibles, nails, etc.. we had DizzyHips and his entourage. :p

canuck
04-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Looks like a blast, except nobody's drinking?

not even the kids?

;)

Tantrum
04-13-2004, 08:01 AM
http://forums.outdoorreview.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=341&stc=1

Or, was it an unplanned hula escape?:p

CanariaChick
04-14-2004, 09:55 AM
There was certainly no shortage of hidration supplies, for kids juices and waters, but for the 21 and over crowd, there were 5 coolers fully stocked with assorted beverages, but I am a whimp, had 2 Mike's Hard Lemonades (lemonade-flavored malt liquor) and was done, jeez!

Tantrum
04-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Yum, Mike's is a nice alternative to beer. It goes well with picnic-type foods.

You know your party is hot when you have an extreme hula-hoop display.:D

LazyL
04-14-2004, 10:19 AM
That boy's got some talent! The gentleman sitting on the cooler looks a bit flummoxed by Hula Boy's lascivious moves, though. :p

Is that your sweet casa? Bet that outdoor party-deck has seen some wild times. ;)

P.S. Does Li'l M have a touch of Celt blood? Her pretty hair looks like it has a touch of red?

CanariaChick
04-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Pero esta no es mi casa. :p It's Ami & Eric's (the "flummoxed" guy and the beautiful Indian girl), however, my outdoor party-deck (and hottub) have seen some wild times indeed, so you were not entirely off... The Easter party has become an annual event with our group of friends, so we all pitch in to make it a success, the +80 degree sunny weather also helped make this, one hot party!

As for Lil'M, she's 100% island girl (half Canarian, half Irish), a total babe, she's gonna cause me some serious headaches in a few years... :rolleyes: in the meanwhile I just look at her pudgy little fingers and still think she's my little girl, but then she sits at her desk drawing with her headphones on, and she looks so grown up! Being a parent is a trip.

twinkie
04-15-2004, 06:12 PM
taking a break from my studies, these pictures made me smile! and b/c it is so sunny and everyone is in shorts and sundresses, i was wondering if this was even in the area of seattle, let alone your actual abode. the kids look psyched to be hunting eggs. fun stuff.