PDA

View Full Version : Knot, schmot, how ta hell do you tie these things?

TBone
04-05-2004, 01:55 PM
I decided to test out my new ACL, get down on one knee, and pop out a ring for my beloved Bunda (not my Bunda, my g/f Bunda) while asking her to spend the rest of my life w/ her. (I'm planning on dying sooner since I'm more reckless on the slopes) She had spoiled so many opportunities that I wanted to propose, that I finally gave in and did it in a cab in Chicago. So, please be sure to offer congratulations, or your sympathy (however you want to look at it ;)) to Dr Bunda. :)

T

Tantrum
04-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Congratulations to you both. What exciting times!

Can you make sure the bride's maids are dressed in the finest Brazilian carnival costumes.:)

CanariaChick
04-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Something like this? :p
http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/NIM/KE066.jpg

Congratulations are in order for you and DrBunda!

...and they lived happily ever after :)

Reverend SC
04-05-2004, 02:15 PM
I decided to test out my new ACL, get down on one knee, and pop out a ring for my beloved Bunda (not my Bunda, my g/f Bunda) while asking her to spend the rest of my life w/ her. (I'm planning on dying sooner since I'm more reckless on the slopes) She had spoiled so many opportunities that I wanted to propose, that I finally gave in and did it in a cab in Chicago. So, please be sure to offer congratulations, or your sympathy (however you want to look at it ;)) to Dr Bunda. :)

T

Wooohooo! I was wondering when this would finally happen. Congrats to you both. If you need a minister, let me know....

canuck
04-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Congrats to you both!!!!!

That is so cool, two of our very own getting hitched!!
:D

NoKnees
04-05-2004, 03:28 PM
It's about time! Congrats!

Now I get to ask the annoying questions... Have you set a date? Location? Big wedding or small? Where will you honeymoon?

There, had to do it.. Tired of answering all those myself..

TBone
04-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Now I get to ask the annoying questions... Have you set a date? Location? Big wedding or small? Where will you honeymoon?

Was hoping your answers to these questions would shed some light on ours! ;)

sometime early next year, Houston, still deciding, Tahiti is getting the nod right now. How's the surf there for a seasoned rookie like myself?

T

DrBunda
04-08-2004, 09:53 AM
THANKS EVERYONE!!!

TBone answered all the questions i guess. We'll keep you guys posted :).

Tantrum
04-08-2004, 10:06 AM
TBone answered all the questions i guess.
Will the bride's maids be wearing Carnivale costumes?:D

LazyL
04-08-2004, 12:41 PM
:) :) :)
:) :cool: :)
:) :) :)

twinkie
04-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Hey I'm glad this post got pushed up to the top of the chain, otherwise I would have missed it. That is awesome news - have fun w/the plans and again, congrats!

Coldcat
04-10-2004, 03:32 AM
ok, thats not portuguese, I know, but it must be close. Congratulations both of you! I trust you will be shaking both your bunda's stylisly forever after!

jcc
04-10-2004, 11:25 AM
My best wishes to both of you. Congratulations!

jibnot
04-11-2004, 06:04 PM
WOW :)

Time for babies :D

:cool: and good luck.

DrBunda
04-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Hmmmm.....I'll have to check with them first, but that would look awesome!! :-D

DrBunda
04-12-2004, 01:36 PM
OK. Now that's pushing it a bit. PLENTY of time for babies ;).

LazyL
04-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Nerd. :p

DrBunda
04-13-2004, 01:00 PM
How'd you know?!!?!??!?!?!

Pretty sweet huh? ;)

Reverend SC
04-13-2004, 01:25 PM
How'd you know?!!?!??!?!?!

Pretty sweet huh? ;)

I understand it also has a built in GPS function, so you can always know exactly where each other are....

DrBunda
04-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Hmmmmm......... do we really want that to be true?

I might have to find a hiding place for my ring when i go where im not supposed to go ;).

hehe. jk. i'm a puuuuuuuuuuuurfect angel!!!

Reverend SC
04-13-2004, 03:43 PM
Hmmmmm......... do we really want that to be true?

I might have to find a hiding place for my ring when i go where im not supposed to go ;).

hehe. jk. i'm a puuuuuuuuuuuurfect angel!!!

Errrr, perhaps I've said too much. Sorry, TBone, I think I just ruined your WTD (wife tracking device).

My bad, I'll just shut up now.....