PDA

View Full Version : Coming to San Diego

TBone
02-11-2004, 10:03 AM
I'll be there from May 23 - 28.

Any San Diego-ites gonna be around? I'll be at a tech. conference, so not too sure how much time I'll have to hang out, but...like to meet up w/ some peeps if possible.

Let me know.

T

Tantrum
02-11-2004, 11:16 AM
I haven't seen but one post from him in the last few days. NJ might know how to contact him.

Will you be downtown at the Convention Center? Gaslamp is always a good bet, especially if you don't have a car. Garnet Street in Pacific Beach has some clubs and downtown La Jolla has good bars with all of the rich hotties from La Jolla. Opps, shouldn't recommend La Jolla then. Sorry Bunda!

Have fun.

Tantrum

LazyL
02-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Schedules permitting, I'd be up for rumbling down to SD to meet up with you, and any other local peeps we can rustle up down yonder. I'm hoping you'll be taking Dr. Bunda as one of your carry-on items on the flight? Any chance of The Man letting you tack on a few extra days before/after the conference for R&R?

canuck
02-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Schedules permitting, I'd be up for rumbling down to SD to meet up with you, and any other local peeps we can rustle up down yonder. I'm hoping you'll be taking Dr. Bunda as one of your carry-on items on the flight? Any chance of The Man letting you tack on a few extra days before/after the conference for R&R?

does R&R mean rolling around on the ground next to a bonfire?

who loves ya?

TBone
02-13-2004, 02:13 AM

I may be able to get an extra weekend out there and fly Bunda out for the weekend. We've got friends in Orange County and Venice as well, so maybe we could head up towards LA for the weekend. Let me ponder this and check w/ Bunda.

T