PDA

View Full Version : wow, go away for

tom b
03-18-2004, 06:16 AM
a coupla months and they move all the furniture around. Nice to "see" all the familiar "faces" and hope y'all are well. i ain't been doing too much fishin cause we've had one hell of a bad winter here in the northeast (6"-8" more inches tonight) but spring is around the corner and i'm gonna take FULL advantage of it.

yrs,
tom b

Reuel
03-18-2004, 10:17 AM
Glad to see that you're still around. Not much happenin here but maybe you can stir it up a bit? God bless--bob

Dennis E.
03-22-2004, 06:22 PM
a coupla months and they move all the furniture around. Nice to "see" all the familiar "faces" and hope y'all are well. i ain't been doing too much fishin cause we've had one hell of a bad winter here in the northeast (6"-8" more inches tonight) but spring is around the corner and i'm gonna take FULL advantage of it.

yrs,
tom b

I hope your Winter went well. It seems that you still have it going. Are you taking advantage of some of that downtime to tie up some flies for the waitin trout ;) ?

Dennis

tom b
03-23-2004, 03:41 AM
of flies this winter. my neighbor who's an amateur meteorologist say's we got 67" of snow since nov. 2003. it was just too cold to fish much so tying and going to the gym became my hobbies. it's kinda sad cause i am willing unemployed and looked forward to lotsa time on the water. oh well spring is here and i'm gonna get my fish. hope all is well with you........

yrs,
tom b

Dennis E.
03-23-2004, 08:49 PM
of flies this winter. my neighbor who's an amateur meteorologist say's we got 67" of snow since nov. 2003. it was just too cold to fish much so tying and going to the gym became my hobbies. it's kinda sad cause i am willing unemployed and looked forward to lotsa time on the water. oh well spring is here and i'm gonna get my fish. hope all is well with you........

yrs,
tom b

Life is good, Tom. It is kind of funny. California has had the best snowfall in years, and I love to ski. It seems that I have spent more time on the water than the snow. Well I'll catch a few for ya. ;)

Dennis

clint999
02-26-2009, 03:10 AM
Glad to see that you're still around. Not much happenin here but maybe you can stir it up a bit? God bless--bob