PDA

View Full Version : Crabby St. Patrick's Day!

LazyL
03-17-2004, 03:46 PM
What's everybody doing to celebrate?

My place is strategically triangulated within staggering distance of three Irish pubs. But Li'l Miss CrabbyPants here will be staying in and watching Pepe Le Pew cartoons with a mid-price merlot. I just don't like this holiday. All the amateurs come out, get sloppy-drunk, and upchuck below my window at 2:30 a.m.

On to Pepe! Ah, ma cherie....smoooch smooch smoooch. I believe Pepe out-smooves even Smoove B.

Have fun, you people!

P.S. Pepe is to Penelope as canuck is to Lisa? :p

Tantrum
03-18-2004, 08:20 AM
All the amateurs come out
Same for Mardi Gras.

St. Paddy's day came and went. My highlight was eating a cupcake with 3 inches of that delicious all-sugar icing with green shamrock sprinkles. Yummy! Oh, and I also put green food coloring into the girls' milk and the youngest almost puked when she realized she drank green milk.

Your PS reminded me of a SAT question.:(

canuck
03-18-2004, 08:53 AM
that's funny, my SAT results where telling me to become a commecial fisherman...

ah, Lisa, where is she anyhow?
*sigh*

Ripzalot
03-18-2004, 09:08 AM
What's everybody doing to celebrate?

My place is strategically triangulated within staggering distance of three Irish pubs. But Li'l Miss CrabbyPants here will be staying in and watching Pepe Le Pew cartoons with a mid-price merlot. I just don't like this holiday. All the amateurs come out, get sloppy-drunk, and upchuck below my window at 2:30 a.m.

On to Pepe! Ah, ma cherie....smoooch smooch smoooch. I believe Pepe out-smooves even Smoove B.

Have fun, you people!

P.S. Pepe is to Penelope as canuck is to Lisa? :p

I'll see your mid-priced merlot and raise (or lower) you a cheap 2003 Beaujoulais Nouveau. 2.95CHF at Coop! (about $2.25 USD).

BTW, is it just a coincidence that Pepe LePew is french?

canuck
03-18-2004, 09:35 AM
I dunno man, something about red wine you are supposed to drink cold....

Tantrum
03-18-2004, 10:54 AM
she (idirectly) called you a skunk.:p

LazyL
03-18-2004, 11:51 AM
that's funny, my SAT results where telling me to become a commecial fisherman...

ah, Lisa, where is she anyhow?
*sigh*

She wants to play at ze lover's chase (http://rturnoffly.freeyellow.com/Chase.wav), non?