PDA

View Full Version : way OT: Favorite Smiths song?

mehugtree
03-16-2004, 08:27 AM
For some reason I've been listening to the Smiths non-stop, for like a month. Keep finding new stuff that I like, that I somehow never heard before. My favourite (better to use and extra 'u' when talking about the Smiths, eh?) track right now is "A Rush And A Push". bloody brilliant.

have a fav? I know Tantrum will...

-mht

canuck
03-16-2004, 09:03 AM
my fave is "the people who grinned themselves to death"

oh wait a minute that was by the housemartins wasn't it?

Tantrum
03-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Morrissey is the MAN. Barbarism Begins at Home, Last Night I Dreampt That Somebody Loved Me, Rank, an oh so more. How did you get a hold of a Smiths album there in GA? Isn't it illegal to take that over state line?

canuck
03-16-2004, 09:57 AM
let's not forget my favourite, "girlfriend in a coma" and I know, I know, it's serious.....

I actuallly was a big Smiths fan BACK IN THE DAY......

REON
03-16-2004, 05:04 PM
My friends make fun of me for listening to The Smiths all the time. Mine would definitely be "Pretty Girls Make Graves".

NoKnees
03-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Okay, so I was a sucker for "How soon is now..." but there are some priceless gems back in their catalog as well... Let me see...

<!--StartFragment -->What Difference Does It Make?
<!--StartFragment -->Bigmouth Strikes Again
Some girls are bigger than others
<!--StartFragment -->Unhappy Birthday

Are a few of'em... Damn, those were the good 'ol days of music...

evilninja
03-17-2004, 09:31 AM
Dude, thats kinda funny that you mention this...I've been in a Smiths kick as well....although I only have one disc ...louder than bombs which is a great album...strangeways is good too...maybe I'll have to stop at the used record shop....anyway...i'll get back to ya on a favorite song....also been throwing some old cure and New Order into the mix....Ceremony is a great song(new order)...
later

en

HomerSimpson
03-17-2004, 06:54 PM
I won't share you
How soon is now?
Queen is Dead

suechick
04-16-2004, 05:30 PM
How Soon is Now ?