PDA

View Full Version : RIDE Concept for sale!

MARK
03-09-2004, 07:54 PM
I am selling a like new 2002 Ride Concept 158cm(all-mountain freestyle with a fairly deep sidecut). It has been used only once for bx/groomed freeriding/park and has no edge dings, topsheet damage, etc.(maybe a faint, superficial scratch or two on the base). The board retails for $499 and I am selling it for a low $160 + shipping. A great board that I am only getting rid of because I already have a stack of "great" riding boards in that length range that I've been on for a long time now. Included with the board will be a tune, a new Ride catalog from that model year, and other goodies. Email me at marktoms@mindspring.com if interested.

Description from Ride:
"Inconceivable to other manufacturers, designs like this are the exact reason why RIDE is the leader in 3D cap technologies. Super-aggressive quadratic sidecut geometry lays this Ride on edge and doesn't let go until you tell it to. Carbon and Kevlar composites work with its hybrid glass to create a snappy core that boosts consistently huge airs in the park. A new Surlyn damping layer allows us to remove the wood from the centers of the tip and tail for next-to-zero swing weight and chatter-free performance without compromising strength, flex or torsional rigidity. See what it feels like to break the laws of physics with this mind-altering Concept."

Features:
Directional Shape - Fusion Tip and Tail - True Flex Inserts. Fusion Electra 4000 base w/a deep stone grind. 37º cap design with biaxial/triaxial hybrid laminate lay up means bulletproof, bombproof 3D durability. Misty2 core - Our lightest weight for speed and responsiveness. Quadratic sidecut - Holds tight on ice, transitions and corduroy.

Specs:
158cm length, 1255mm effective edge, 24.7cm waist, 140-220+ suggested weight range, this board will work for up to an 11 boot(average sole length) due to it's deep sidecut(9-10 size is perfect though)

Board is actually brighter in color like the other two lengths shown.