PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'll eat some worms.

LazyL
02-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
Guess I'll eat some wo-o-orms
Big fat juicy ones
Long skinny (something) ones
Ooh how they wiggle and squirm

First you bite the heads off
Then you sucks the guts out
(something something something)
(I forget the rest)

My first day on this new forum, I got all kinds of private messages. Now, nothing. Is it my avatar? Does it make my butt look big, or something?

Pout.

P.S. Just to stay on-topic (in a break from tradition), I'm actually going snowboarding this weekend! Holy mother of pearl, I hope I remember my left foot from my right! I'm nerrrrvous. :eek: SnowPanda, hold me! (and come up to June Mtn. Sunday...call me!)

Tantrum
02-26-2004, 08:11 PM
Snowboarding is just like riding a bike: you'll pick it up in no time. Or, is snowboarding like sex? I forget.

I just sent you a little sumptin sumptin.;)

LazyL
02-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Snowboarding is just like riding a bike: you'll pick it up in no time. Or, is snowboarding like sex? I forget.

I just sent you a little sumptin sumptin.;)

...if snowboarding is like sex, and vice versa -- or, to be more exact, if sex is like *my* snowboarding, then I should expect a minor concussion and a broken foot the next time I get laid?!!!

Good thing I'm saving myself for marriage! ;)

Thanks for the pm-love. :cool:

Tantrum
02-27-2004, 07:51 AM
Good thing I'm saving myself for marriage! ;)You won't ride your board until you're married? Oh, you mean sex?! Good luck.;)

Reverend SC
02-27-2004, 09:24 AM
My first day on this new forum, I got all kinds of private messages. Now, nothing. Is it my avatar? Does it make my butt look big, or something?

Consider yourself popular, I have not gotten ANY private messages.

Is the "Reverend" tag scaring people off?

LazyL
02-27-2004, 04:32 PM
Consider yourself popular, I have not gotten ANY private messages.

Is the "Reverend" tag scaring people off?

...to take the edge off your hard-ass reverend image? Might I suggest:

MARK
02-27-2004, 08:00 PM
I'm thinking more like this. Did you know the Family Guy finally made it to DVD and became fourth best selling series of all time in the US. It is the most watched show in CN's(Canada) history. With this new interest in Family Guy, Fox began talking to FG's creator (Seth MacFarlane) on when he could resume production of Family Guy. This would make Family Guy, the FIRST television series ever to be canceled, and then renewed years later as a direct result of DVD sales.

MARK
02-27-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm thinking more like this(Does this pic show up?).

"Family Guy finally made it to DVD in the US where it became the fourth best selling series of all time. It now airs in the US, and Teletoon in Canada. It is the most watched show in CN's history. With this new interest in Family Guy, Fox began talking to FG's creator (Seth MacFarlane) on when he could resume production of Family Guy. This would make Family Guy, the FIRST television series ever to be canceled, and then renewed years later as a direct result of DVD sales."