PDA

View Full Version : mehug!

LazyL
02-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Are you back from the UK?

Did you kick ass? Dumb question, let me rephrase: how MUCH ass did you kick?

mehugtree
02-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Are you back from the UK?

Did you kick ass? Dumb question, let me rephrase: how MUCH ass did you kick?

You will heretofore address me as the 4th Best Mountainboarder in the WORLD (over 30, not including those who didn;t show up or compete) So i did kick a little ass. Only 2 ass-kicking points away from third, damnit. It was fun!

And oh so very cold. Simply a big English warehouse with no heat in February. brrrrrrr. I never want to be cold again.

Although I did go snowboarding (!!!) thursday and did freeze my tush off again. But hell, we had 10inches in North Carolina! how could I pass that up?????

how are you my dear???

-mht

Tantrum
02-28-2004, 12:55 PM
4th Best Mountainboarder in the WORLD
A big congratulations.:cool: What an acomplishment, regardless of who was there. What kind of prize money was there? Or, was it only the admiration of your peers? Either way, nice job.

To think, I knew you back when you were a hillbilly with duct-taped pants and gloves.

Coldcat
02-28-2004, 02:47 PM
Congrats! Nice ass kicking!!!

Did you have time to see more of england except freezing old malls?

LazyL
02-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Whoa, Ted, way to ride, my little meatpie! 4th place is superb. And within tickling-distance of third, no less. Smashing!

So, let's hear more: what did you do to earn that title -- pop any new tricks? Compete in the nude? Details, man, details! And photos would be nice (esp. nekkid ones).

Pip pip, cheesenip!