PDA

View Full Version : Speechless.

LazyL
01-28-2006, 09:29 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NoKnees
01-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Yah, a few folks on Teton Gravity Research's website posted when Jamie did that last week, but I hadn't seen an actual shot of it yet. To say that he's nuts is an extreme understatement.

Tantrum
01-30-2006, 07:23 AM
I better get practicing if I'm to better that mark.:p

canuck
01-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Cool that he went off that little lump on top first, would've been only so-so otherwise?!
sheesh

mehugtree
01-30-2006, 12:59 PM
that is crazy. is he a freakin mutant?

-mht

NoKnees
01-30-2006, 01:17 PM
I think so... Although, it's funny to see how much crap people are giving him saying that it has no skill and very little to do with true big mountain sking and jumping, etc... After all, he cratered the landing (someone said he actually ended up head first) and had to be dug out by a small crew before he could "ski away" from it.

Oh, and yes, he's been banned from at least Alta or Snowbird for "reckless behavior", basically jumping any rock/cliff he can find... Some people just don't know a good time when they see it.. ;)

TBone
01-30-2006, 01:43 PM
He was only there for a bit, and we didn't ride with him while he was there but he was pretty dumb. Apparently all you had to do is say, there's a cliff over there and he bombs it. No checking the landing, just bomb and huck. Of course, I don't believe any of them were 250 feet. ;)

May not require any big mountain jumping/skiing skills, but it takes extra large intestines to do that.

T