PDA

View Full Version : Discount daily lift tickets: Wolf Creek, Monarch, Crested Butte, CO

js5280
01-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Quick question to the group. Where can you get the best discounted daily lift tickets for Wolf Creek, Monarch, and Crested Butte? I know that King Soopers has them for Monarch (Interwest Resort), can you get them up in the mountains (City Market/King Soopers) or just on the Front Range?

Heading up this next weekend but haven't decided which resorts to hit (waiting for the snow/weather report) and where to get discount tickets.

Thanks in advance!

JS5280
Denver, CO

TBone
01-09-2006, 07:00 AM
Quick question to the group. Where can you get the best discounted daily lift tickets for Wolf Creek, Monarch, and Crested Butte? I know that King Soopers has them for Monarch (Interwest Resort), can you get them up in the mountains (City Market/King Soopers) or just on the Front Range?

Heading up this next weekend but haven't decided which resorts to hit (waiting for the snow/weather report) and where to get discount tickets.

Thanks in advance!

JS5280
Denver, CO

I recently picked up a 4-pass for Crested Butte at Garts for $155.

I don't know about Wolf Creek or Monarch, but I'd definitely look into hitting Wolf Creek. Crazy snow down there usually, it's a smaller resort and unlikely to get overloaded w/ tourists. Probably regularly cheap as well due to this fact.

T

Dr Pooh
01-09-2006, 03:02 PM

Thanks in advance!

JS5280
Denver, CO

Being that WC is only $45, that's cheaper than.... 99% of the coloardo resorts out there. However, you can often get discounted lift tickets by staying at a hotel in Pagosa Springs -- usually like $40-42 instead.

Conditions at WC sort of suck this year (suck is a relative term of course) -- much like the rest of southern colorado and new mexico. I've been getting my fix up in summit