PDA

View Full Version : its snowing in tahoe

RydeorDie
10-26-2005, 08:12 PM
but all my friends that ride have moved away. and cause im black with poor friends who spend their money on 22's and never learned to ride, i got noone to ride with and the peeps i have got to roll with me arnt good enough to keep up. so holla if u also need someone to ride with. also my wife rides shes still pretty much a beginner but shes much more personable than i am, (im fing stupid and will spend the whole time we ride together claiming lame easy tricks. nah just kidding im hella good and can do um 360's and stuff and mad butter tricks and half cab big cliffs i know a buncha sick lines around tahoe but don;t ask me exactely where on here cause i cant play out tahoe like that) so your wives or girlfriends will have fun on the bunny slope or in the lodge with her. also my friends are having our huge annual holloween party on saturday so holla if u wanna go to that its in reno by neil road rattlesnake mnt. peace

NoKnees
10-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Good to see you back now that the snow's fallling.... My trips to Tahoe are going to be pretty ad-hoc this year, last minute, no plans, etc... But if I know where I'll be and when, I'll give you a shout. I'm sure I'd be dragging ass trying to keep up, but that's the only way to improve... Would be fun to try at least...

Keep the snow falling... can't wait to get up and ride...

deepakhj
10-27-2005, 11:23 AM
RydeorDie are you from Reno?

I am going to hit the first resort that is open with rails! I want to try out my new board setup :)

RydeorDie
10-31-2005, 11:00 AM
yuh proley boreal then squaw supose to open nov 15th boreal ussually open for that tho