PDA

View Full Version : Where's the love? Where's the PASSION?

MARK
02-10-2004, 03:48 PM
Seriously though.

MARK

NoKnees
02-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Or at least on it's way... I'm sure it'll take a little bit until everyone works their way over. Shutting down the posting on the old forum did the trick for me..

NJ

Snow Nymph
02-10-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm here.

Ripzalot
02-11-2004, 01:41 AM

K2snowboard101
02-11-2004, 08:50 AM
new forum, cool

K-Zero
02-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Seriously though.

MARK

Tried out a beginner terrain course at Boreal yesterday...took me 21 tries but finally landed a jump from from a table top (a foot wide platform -- about 8 feet long). I know it's nothing for everyone here, but me being a newbie I was totally stoked when I finally landed clean on the downslope!

Do I enjoy challenging myself ?-- most of the time. I'm I passionate about snowboarding? -- most defnitely.

K-Zero

Coldcat
02-14-2004, 05:20 PM
slumbering deep within me. Waiting for the day I can travel to the mountains again. I am keeping it down with whiskey and calvados. That helps only temporarily....

REON
02-15-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm here after finally figuring out how to register. :rolleyes:
I've missed you guys and hope to be posting more and lurking less. :D

twinkie
02-15-2004, 01:24 PM
geez, haven't seen your around forever (granted, i haven't been around much myself)! are you, like, graduated from college by now??? ;)

REON
02-15-2004, 02:38 PM
geez, haven't seen your around forever (granted, i haven't been around much myself)! are you, like, graduated from college by now??? ;)

Hehe, it has been a while, huh? I've been lurking a lot (boo), so it's only right that I start annoying you all again. :p I'm in my second semester of college now and am loving it, mainly because I've got Wednesdays off and I get to ride midweek. :D How've you been?!

HomerSimpson
02-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Nice to see the site get into the 20th century! ;) Good job w/ the site. Even better is that it's suppose to snow all this week in Tahoe! :D

twinkie
02-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Hehe, it has been a while, huh? I've been lurking a lot (boo), so it's only right that I start annoying you all again. :p I'm in my second semester of college now and am loving it, mainly because I've got Wednesdays off and I get to ride midweek. :D How've you been?!

i've been known to do it myself from time to time. you're so lucky to have such a flexy schedule. gotta love college! things here are mostly COLD, but otherwise well. enjoy second semester and don't do too many jello shots or whatever it is you youngsters do these days! ;)

Tantrum
02-16-2004, 08:32 PM
I'm in my second semester of college now and am loving it
Where are you going to school, REON? Did you stay close to home?

Don't listen to twinkie, you gotta party your first year.:D

Good luck.

Tantrum
02-16-2004, 08:34 PM
I was totally stoked when I finally landed clean on the downslope!
Congrats on the new jumping skill.

BTW, are you a cross-over from MTBR? Your handle looks familiar.

Welcome aboard.:D

REON
02-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Where are you going to school, REON? Did you stay close to home?

Don't listen to twinkie, you gotta party your first year.:D

Good luck.

Haha, I think I've mastered the whole party/study ratio after first semester. :D I'm actually going to a state school here in Jersey, Ramapo College. I thought about going to school up in Vermont, but I'm probably better off this way. The way I look at it is it's far enough from home to be considered "away", but close enough to stop home to get my laundry done and eat real food. The drive to the mountains is much shorter now. Plus there's this hill with a whopping 270ft vertical drop and a pretty rad little halfpipe only a mile down the road. Of course I didn't just base my college decision primarily on snowboarding. ;)

Tantrum
02-17-2004, 07:43 AM
Sometimes the best long-term decisions are made while NOT thinking of the long-term.

Have fun.

K-Zero
02-21-2004, 10:43 AM
BTW, are you a cross-over from MTBR? Your handle looks familiar. Welcome aboard.:D

Yup...I'm the same guy from MTBR/Roadie forum :)