PDA

View Full Version : so what passes are people getting this yr?

twinkie
10-20-2005, 03:08 PM
hi all -

any good deals out there? as i plan on having friday's off next semester, i was thinking i might get in a few days!

hope everyone is well,

twinkie

canuck
10-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Hi Twinkie!!!
Aren't you living in like Pittsburgh or someplace??!

grown any yet?
:p

LazyL
10-21-2005, 01:04 PM
hi all -

any good deals out there? as i plan on having friday's off next semester, i was thinking i might get in a few days!

hope everyone is well,

twinkie

Twinkie, this is so weird. I was just thinking about you the other night while I was lolling around in bed. Not in the same way canuck thinks about you in the same scenario, but, yunno. ;)

Anyway, howzit?

(And I'm not buying any durn passes this years. Just gonna wing it.)

canuck
10-24-2005, 08:16 PM
coincidentally, I'm usually thinking about both you and twinkie together!
weird huh??

MARK
10-25-2005, 06:36 AM
Seems like I recall it was Philly perhaps?

elex
10-25-2005, 07:55 AM
coincidentally, I'm usually thinking about both you and twinkie together!
weird huh??

I usually think about myself, helps me fall asleep faster.
e

twinkie
10-25-2005, 02:24 PM
...you mean out, not up. in that case, yes, yes i have!

nope, the philly experience is over (but it was a lot of fun). i am back in Colo so the snow is a-callin!

how are things w/you?

Hi Twinkie!!!
Aren't you living in like Pittsburgh or someplace??!

grown any yet?
:p

twinkie
10-25-2005, 02:35 PM
feel those psychic waves! i love it when things like that happen (and by that, i mean when you think of me when you are lolling in bed)!

things here are dandy. i'm back in colorado, finishing my last year of school (cannot WAIT) and am engaged. it's great, but i'm no good at planning the wedding!

what's new with you? have any great photos to share of some of your adventures?

Twinkie, this is so weird. I was just thinking about you the other night while I was lolling around in bed. Not in the same way canuck thinks about you in the same scenario, but, yunno. ;)

Anyway, howzit?

(And I'm not buying any durn passes this years. Just gonna wing it.)

twinkie
10-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Seems like I recall it was Philly perhaps?

good memory, mark. i had a ton of fun there & am really glad i had an opportunity to try out a new city. i don't know why philly gets a bad rap...it's cute, has great food and history, and is very diverse. of course, i have never been colder than when i lived there, but hey, that's why they make down jackets!

canuck
10-25-2005, 02:48 PM
growing out, as in pregnant? Or too many martinis? heh heh

aww...another beautiful woman lost to some loser guy (just kidding)...tell me he isn't a lawyer though k?

I'm good, busy at work, and at home....looking forward to snowboarding this year since we had a non-season last year.

RydeorDie
10-26-2005, 08:21 PM
for me season tickets might be bad luck i blew out my knee last time i got one.

twinkie
10-27-2005, 02:24 PM
not enough exercise. just getting older and fatter!

i'm glad things are good for you. how are the kiddos? are they in school yet?

oh, and what's wrong w/lawyers, anyway??!!

growing out, as in pregnant? Or too many martinis? heh heh

aww...another beautiful woman lost to some loser guy (just kidding)...tell me he isn't a lawyer though k?

I'm good, busy at work, and at home....looking forward to snowboarding this year since we had a non-season last year.

canuck
10-28-2005, 07:53 AM
The kids are getting big, my daughter is in Kindergarten already....sheesh
well, my Dad's a lawyer for starters....
:o

LazyL
10-28-2005, 09:44 AM
...that's fancy lawyer-talk for "willy-nilly," right? God, I love that sexy legalese.

You are 3L now, right? Or did I miss something, and are you studying something else these days?

canuck talks smack about lawyers, but I'm sure he'd love to have you "badger" his "witness" :p :p

Does your d00d snowboard?

I'm doing OK-fine. Adventures have been few and far between, but the Fun Season is upon us, so my ears are starting to prick up and the tail is starting to wag...