PDA

View Full Version : Whistler

canuck
10-17-2005, 11:00 AM
is getting there............
:D

LazyL
10-18-2005, 01:41 PM
That is a sight for sore eyes, huh? Here's hoping your season is HUGE this time around!

With gas at $3 a gallon, I don't see many 700 mile roundtrip drives to MMTH this season for myself. Maybe I should take up bocci ball?

Or fly up north. :cool:

canuck
10-18-2005, 03:00 PM
everything's HUGE up here baby!!

er, um, yes that gas if sure darn expensive huh?

Caribbean Ian
10-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Oh, man that brings back memories!

How the heck are you guys?

CI

slotown
10-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Flying might be a lot cheaper then a road trip... I don't know about whistler but you can at least get cheap tickets these days to anywhere... usually cheaper then gas, and the time saved with worth tons.

LazyL
10-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Flying might be a lot cheaper then a road trip... I don't know about whistler but you can at least get cheap tickets these days to anywhere... usually cheaper then gas, and the time saved with worth tons.

The time-saving factor is a biggie. And arriving relaxed, without the whiteknuckles of a long drive, is nice, too.

What hill do you call home, slo?

slotown
10-24-2005, 03:04 PM
The time-saving factor is a biggie. And arriving relaxed, without the whiteknuckles of a long drive, is nice, too.

What hill do you call home, slo?

Lazy, I go to Tahoe (kirkwood) mostly, I leave out of SF (no cheap air to their tiny airport) so I take the ski bus... they pick you up at 4am then, you sleep, then bring you home at 9:30pm, with a free breakfast and movies on the trip... a great deal and no driving pains, so when I get to the mountain I am fresh.

I am however doing a trip to Vail, CO this winter, and am of course flying.

What about you Lazy?