PDA

View Full Version : Teaser snow in the NW

elex
10-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Looks like Whistler/Blackloud got a little snow. Probably warm up & rain on it, but it gets the juices flowin a little. Man this board has died, anybody out there.
e

canuck
10-03-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm here!!!!

We actually got a dusting on the North Shore Mtns overnight!!!
Way too early though, but I'll take it.

CanuckE

elex
10-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Nice to see, but you always know that a nice heavy warm rain is just around the corner. Who knows, maybe not.
float like a barfly,stings when I peE

Tone Loc-AC
10-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Nice to see, but you always know that a nice heavy warm rain is just around the corner. Who knows, maybe not.
float like a barfly,stings when I peE

we had a few dustings up high here - nothing of note. but, the "patch" is still around - a few friends (E, you know Lane and Jose) were out there "riding" today...craziness...

I'm jonesing here. I geared up the other day and poured ice on my kitchen floor and slid aournd for a while. The ice melted, so I got more....then, my downstairs neighbor complained about some leak or something....I played dumb...(this may or may not have actually ocurred)

canuck
10-03-2005, 06:53 PM
don't sell yourself short man!

I'm sure you can play dumb with the best of them!
:eek:

bring it on!!!

Ric-N-NorCal
10-04-2005, 08:01 AM
I'm just jealous cause I wasn't invited to the "Patch".... Must have been a "gay nude" photo shoot. By the way since Holloweens around the corner, I know AC is dying to put on a "Blue Dress".....Maybe someone can post the "Devil in the Blue Dress" for all the new peps....

Later.....

Rick