PDA

View Full Version : No Baby Yet...

pinkyj
07-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Well the due date has come and gone and our little one is still quite happy where he is. His official due date was 6/27 (last Monday). Everything is still ok per the dr, so we're just trying to patiently wait. Here's me at my baby shower with soon to be Grandma Pinky, my sister (the one that went to Estero Beach) and Mr. Pinky (in no particular order)

I'll keep you posted.

--jerel

Tantrum
07-05-2005, 03:17 AM
Mrs. T couldn't stand being pregnant in the summer even in CO. How's it like in Reno? If you're not careful little Pinky might come out talking and walking. :) Or worse, with teeth!:eek:

Good luck with the birth and post some piccys.

NoKnees
07-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Wow, stubborn little one, eh? And nice photo. Should have been in the kithen, the it would have been perfect. Guess just barefoot and pregnant will have to do...

As for your sister, hmm, may have seen her in Estero, just hard to tell in that shot as she has too much clothes on compared to the folks down on the beach. Ah well. Did she at least have a good time?

Definitely share the photos of the little one when you get them. My question is, goofy or regular? Guess just have to wait and see..

Anyways, glad to hear you are hanging in there well. Take it easy... (like there is any other way of taking it when you are 9+ months pregnant)