PDA

View Full Version : Costa Rica or bust!

CanariaChick
06-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Pow? Nah! Surf baby!!!

Finally, my last day at corporate slave camp is over, my bags are packed, the Burly Girls crew ready, and my enthusiasm levels are unbearable to those around me... wooohooo!!!

I promise to work really hard at surfing, drinking, dancing, and overall decication to the gods of debauchery... oh yeah! and something about some Ladies of SBR photos, right? :cool:

Costa Rica Surfing Chicas (http://www.costaricasurfingchicas.com/photo.html)

P.S.>E, the girls and I will miss you passing out like a protective labrador in front of our tent, or on the bathroom doorway... what will we do without you? ;)

LazyL
06-15-2005, 01:17 PM
If it's yours, then, hmm, that makes the decision tough! Can't we have both?

(Can't believe I beat canuck to the punchline on that one!)

Have a :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek: :D :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: time!

Love ya,
LL

NoKnees
06-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Mmm... Body surfing....Yah, I'd take that over powder.. Unfortunately I don't think they'd let me into that camp... Don't think my wife would either for that matter. Although, she's always wanted to pick up surfing...

Anyway, looks like an absolute blast... Have fun, and yah, lotsa pictures... The, um, sunsets, yah, those, look beautiful...

mehugtree
06-17-2005, 11:52 AM
sweeeeet. how long you going for? where you going?

if you are in San Jose, and want to mountainboard some AWESOME terrain, or just need a local for something, drop my buddy Chad a line: chadincr at yahoo.com. super cool guy.

have fun!

-mht

CanariaChick
07-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Wow, did we have fun or what?!

Fantastic trip, and the Burly Girl's company most appropriate, we were going independent (as in no surf school, no hotels), and it helps to go with people used to travelling the same way: back pack light, open minded and adventurous. Headed towards the southern pacific region between Dominical and Pavones, and alternated between mountain jungle and beach paradise... I am at a loss for words, so I'll put some photos and let them do the talking. ;)

CanariaChick
07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Jumping off Nauyaca Falls (order: Canaria, Adrianne & Marissa)

pinkyj
07-03-2005, 07:19 PM
That totally looks like tons of fun. Glad you had a blast.

--jerel

mehugtree
07-06-2005, 06:34 AM
man oh man that looks like a fun trip. nice Yak! I need to get down further south next time, it looks sweeeeeeet!

-mht

canuck
07-06-2005, 09:42 AM
nice!

you can email the topless surfing pics to me later!!!

;)

elex
07-06-2005, 12:36 PM
With all the money I have saved, I used it for a downpayment on a tent. With a little refinancing I should be able to get a sleepingbag also. Enjoy the surf & say hi to the BG's.
e

TBone
07-08-2005, 07:07 AM
Looks like a sweet trip.

How are ya?

T

snowfool
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Looks like too much fun! Was the exchange rate pretty good? I hear Costa Rica is
fairly inexpensive. Have to think about putting it higher on the priority list of places to see.
Glad to see you are living it up. I'd expect nothing less from you C-money.