PDA

View Full Version : I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

sykoboy83
06-12-2005, 09:11 PM
So who here remembers me? I have only been gone for like 2 years... SOMEONE better remember me.

REON
06-12-2005, 09:14 PM
So who here remembers me? I have only been gone for like 2 years... SOMEONE better remember me.

I do, I do! :D

kira
06-12-2005, 10:54 PM
I remember you (surprise surprise). How are you these days?

CanariaChick
06-13-2005, 08:40 AM
What's up Seattle Sinners? last season sucked so much around these parts, that we didn't see each other on them hills much at all eh?, but wondered how were my little Chill gang faring.

You 21 yet? Next weekend (18/19) The Midnight Idols and Go Like Hell will be opening for Faster *****cat at the Fenix, I think the Saturday gig is 21 and over, but the Sunday gig is all ages, if you are interested. I'll be missing it, as I'll be in Costa Rica by then, but it should be tons of fun. Chris has gone from behind the drums, to all out frontman, rockin' for satan, and crazy chicks yanking his chest hair... :cool:

Oh, and yesterday, Lil'M (who is now 8!) and I went to your ol' hang out, Stone Gardens for some indoor rock climbing and bouldering, what a blast, Lil'M is totally getting into it with me. Now she just needs to gain a few pounds so that she can baley me, and we'll be Team Supreme! LOL!

Give the 411, what have you been up to?

NoKnees
06-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Welcome back! Didn't miss much though... I'm still finding new ways to hurt myself and then I got married.. Hmm.. redundant? Naw... ;)

Watcha been up to?

sykoboy83
06-13-2005, 03:32 PM
I havent been up to much, I rode ummmm some this year but since there was no snow it made it a little bit hard. Havent done Chill since you and I did it together so I have no idea how YOUR Chill kids are. Not too much is going on, just working and working and then working.

pinkyj
06-13-2005, 03:40 PM
But I haven't been around much either. Work has been keeping me busy. Haven't snowboarded much either. My bun is about to pop any day now, so that's my excuse.

--jerel

CanariaChick
06-13-2005, 04:08 PM
But I haven't been around much either. Work has been keeping me busy. Haven't snowboarded much either. My bun is about to pop any day now, so that's my excuse.

--jerel

Let me pull a Canuck here, although for entirely different reasons, and ask: when are you going to grace our eyes with a picture of an adorable big bellied jerel? :)

MARK
06-16-2005, 03:45 AM
Hey Nick, still riding the 5150 Pacer? :eek:

sykoboy83
06-16-2005, 09:15 AM
Hey Nick, still riding the 5150 Pacer? :eek:
I would love to say no, but its true... I just like to prove its the rider not the board ;) I had a K2 last year that got stolen... Its not fun to try and find a board to ride when you have to go teach in less than an hour... not good at all. You still ripping it up on the mountainboards?

MARK
06-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Yeah, still mountainboarding. I'm trying to eventually become the "coolest" dad on the block. Now all I have to do is become 15 years older and actually have kids :(

sykoboy83
06-16-2005, 10:39 PM
If you dont get some kids soon you will just be the creepy old man down the street... oh wait thats me.